Interview

J@tti

..Majajan..
What is the difference between Professional Interview and Structured Interview??? All I have heard so far is technical interview and behaviour based interview... what the hell is this??

Also... what are people going to ask for 3 hours... how can a interview be 3 hours long :wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko

I believe its the Normal timing for the Interview that it may last for 3 Hours.

When i gave my interview it lasted for 2 days :lol2

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
What is the difference between Professional Interview and Structured Interview??? All I have heard so far is technical interview and behaviour based interview... what the hell is this??

Also... what are people going to ask for 3 hours... how can a interview be 3 hours long :wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko

It depends on nature of work...

Don't know much but as per me :

Professional interview : a normal interview to check communication skills, confidence, etiquette & personality of individual

Technical Interview : interview for technical aspects according to nature of work, max part contains practical things of job profile...

Behavior based interview : interview to check skills and nature of individual towards job profile & work atmosphere.

:lol2

prithvi.k

on off on off......
yrs back due to force from bro & sis i went for this interview,which i really dont want to go....it was my first interview ,,, long as for a whole day from early morning 8 am till evening 5 for Air-Indiacrew. kya kya nahi poocha yaar,,poocho maat lol,full hungry and tense,even my pant got loose after 3 pm because of empty tummy lolzz (but afterwards they provided lunch for all those hundreds of candidates) ... Well after defeating all,,i mean getting selected by them i was dumped in last round..they choosen a girl...shit gal se haar gaya :wall ,, but she was chick,so itz ok lol.
But frm that whole day interview i have learn many things which really help me in my future interviews & got choosen..like for emirates and sin airways.

one of my elder bro interview lasts for 3 hrs, as i think its normal in IT section...I was like oh bhai inna lamba interview,tussi bore nahi hunde lol..but after i face that whole day interview , it cleared all my doubts...Az like these long term interviews is often used to be able to show that the best person for the job is selected..and they even check candidates behaviour az how they reacting or do they get frustated when they made to sit for long hrs... inother word mentally week/strong when they have to face over load of work

pps309

Prime VIP
Structured interview is where many interviewers interview you in their own area of expertise.
Every interviewer will judge your skills in his/her area and will put down your performance on paper. At the end all will sit together and come with a conclusion.

question are already decided by interviewer and asked in a fixed serial order so that their is no ambiguity in judging the context in which a person is answering them.

this is very common here.
My last 2 jobs, my inetrviews were 5-6 hours long, taken by 4 or 5 person.

I simply call it grilling :)

BTW best of luck.