If u like Pain than open it...Plz

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
:tear No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends

Nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

The heart was made to be broken.

:w Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you. -:w Best Ever:star :star :star :star :star

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death. :star :star :star :star :yes

I don't miss her, I miss who I thought she was.

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. :n :tear

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live. :tear :(( :sad

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart. :(( :( :tear

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don't love you back. ---Dam Good:y :y

You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you.

J@tti

..Majajan..
LOL.. life is too short to waste it thinking about things that don't exsist.. take a chill pill.. and enjoy!!

AnZel TearZ

LOL.. life is too short to waste it thinking about things that don't exsist.. take a chill pill.. and enjoy!!
True but sm1 can't follow same rule....
I believe if u one more time if u love than u love her
for life time jindagi vich pyar 1 bar hota hai...fir hoe vo pyar nai hai...............

J@tti

..Majajan..
True but sm1 can't follow same rule....
I believe if u one more time if u love than u love her
for life time jindagi vich pyar 1 bar hota hai...fir hoe vo pyar nai hai...............

bahuti filma na dekha kar 22.. dimag te serious asar hona shuru hogya :roll

On a serious note, if you live in your past, you will ruin your present and future. Treasure memories and live your life!

AnZel TearZ

bahuti filma na dekha kar 22.. dimag te serious asar hona shuru hogya :roll

On a serious note, if you live in your past, you will ruin your present and future. Treasure memories and live your life!

Pyar Tutata hai or schcha hai then you cann't speak.....
When she cry n telling she dont want to continue with u...
that time u feel pain....till from that time each n every sec. u just feel pain....but still u smile with her.
her pal vo tumare sath hoti hai me nu bata use past kehte kaise hai???????:w
Sometimes u Born with pain n after pasing time u forget about pain bcoz u know it will be there....
like that ur hrt alaws miss but still u wear smile on ur face.n u tell ur forget her i m thinking about future...
is that true...............

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.
awsum quotes!!!! i ever heard and these r soooo true.It is very painful wenever u woke up and u noticed that there is no dream anymore. it hurts a lot!!! nobody explain that pain in words.

it seems that u had really bad experience in it.
but u no wut i figured out we should live our life for those who live for us,who want our happiness. this is less painful as compare to live in the remembrance of his/her.

AnZel TearZ

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.
awsum quotes!!!! i ever heard and these r soooo true.It is very painful wenever u woke up and u noticed that there is no dream anymore. it hurts a lot!!! nobody explain that pain in words.

it seems that u had really bad experience in it.
but u no wut i figured out we should live our life for those who live for us,who want our happiness. this is less painful as compare to live in the remembrance of his/her.

pain kabhi kam nahi hota after some time we found a way to Hide.
PPL think we forget everything but each night u fear to sleep bcoz each morning u have to wake up......

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
pain kabhi kam nahi hota after some time we found a way to Hide.
PPL think we forget everything but each night u fear to sleep bcoz each morning u have to wake up......

this is soooooo true!!!!! but still we hv to sleep every single nite even though we no that we hv to wake up every single moring...
we cant stop sleepin cuz we no that ...... this is called life.
ppl said life is like ice-cream ,enjoy it before it melts. now it depends on us. do we really wanna enjoy it cuz if we r sad there is a no affect on his/her life who ruined our life. and if we live happily in our life it also nothin gonna change in his/her life.cuz she/he already proved that he/she doesnt care abt us anymore.
so we really wanna spend our whole life for that carless person instead of care abt tht person who cares abt us??
i no its dont easily to get it over but we can try.

AnZel TearZ

this is soooooo true!!!!! but still we hv to sleep every single nite even though we no that we hv to wake up every single moring...
we cant stop sleepin cuz we no that ...... this is called life.
ppl said life is like ice-cream ,enjoy it before it melts. now it depends on us. do we really wanna enjoy it cuz if we r sad there is a no affect on his/her life who ruined our life. and if we live happily in our life it also nothin gonna change in his/her life.cuz she/he already proved that he/she doesnt care abt us anymore.
so we really wanna spend our whole life for that carless person instead of care abt tht person who cares abt us??
i no its dont easily to get it over but we can try.

gr8 but still i love her n thats true for me.....
there is no other words for it.........
i love her till my last breath......or nest birth....or i dont know how many birth.....n thats true for me....

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
gr8 but still i love her n thats true for me.....
there is no other words for it.........
i love her till my last breath......or nest birth....or i dont know how many birth.....n thats true for me....

i m not sayin that stop lovin her or anything that. u can live ur whole life with beautiful memories that u hv with her,there is no problem in that.

....but dont forget abt ur parents or ur close frendz who always want u to be a happy person.

AnZel TearZ

i m not sayin that stop lovin her or anything that. u can live ur whole life with beautiful memories that u hv with her,there is no problem in that.

....but dont forget abt ur parents or ur close frendz who always want u to be a happy person.
I am always happy with them.........
What i feel thats just i feel some of them not agree with me bcoz i still i love her......
so i never share what i feel.......
I just dont want marry n this matter hurt my parent but i have no explaination why?
I know that i dont want make unjustice to another person life......but in words i cant explain to my parents....

I need time for myself......i hurt in normal things....
so i need time to make myself strong....

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
I am always happy with them.........
What i feel thats just i feel some of them not agree with me bcoz i still i love her......
so i never share what i feel.......
I just dont want marry n this matter hurt my parent but i have no explaination why?
I know that i dont want make unjustice to another person life......but in words i cant explain to my parents....

I need time for myself......i hurt in normal things....
so i need time to make myself strong....

this is very nice thing that u dont wanna waste other personz life.
i no its very very hard to explain to parents specially indian parents .sorry no comments on that.

but dont compressed ur feelings. if u dont wanna show it to ppl u can write ur feelings in dairy or u can do paintin or do that thing wutever u like.
but plz dont ignore ur feeling otherwise it hurts more.
to understand urself take ur sweet time. dont make any decision in rush.

AnZel TearZ

this is very nice thing that u dont wanna waste other personz life.
i no its very very hard to explain to parents specially indian parents .sorry no comments on that.

but dont compressed ur feelings. if u dont wanna show it to ppl u can write ur feelings in dairy or u can do paintin or do that thing wutever u like.
but plz dont ignore ur feeling otherwise it hurts more.
to understand urself take ur sweet time. dont make any decision in rush.
Thanks

ok this is just happens dont worry i will be fine.....
i just want lots of time.......(thode se mera kya hoga):y
you r really a sweet.Thanks ....:w
Tusi mere se jyada hurt huye lagte ho.....
sometimes between the words show more than words.

AnZel TearZ

soooo true!!!!
this is very deep thought..

thanx for sharin
I M always always right.
meri G.F. ko muje na bolane ke liye 4 saal tak koi bahana nahi diya tha:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
Phir thak har ke boli u cant understand me...
n ab vo meri friend hai aur bolti hai U always understand me:roll :roll :roll :roll more than anybody in this world.
so smile...........
its makes lots of thing easy:w :w :w
Sometimes AnZel ki Atma Ander hoti hai.......
but still u nice thats bcoz u r nice.......
"If u hurt n still u can smile means u hurt alot"