:hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper

3 mp camera
wlan wifi upnp
music player
quickoffice
s60 3rd edition

:dunno :dunno :dunno money kids waste on toys these days :an :an :an :an

on 2nd thots i think i culd have bought diamonds for that much :an :an

awwwww.........................jessoooo....:hug :hug....

i remember tera kinni der ton is cel te dil aaya hoya si....lol......gud..it luks awesome...:j

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
look at this one:
nokia-n73-00.jpg

nokia-n73-01.jpg

deep

Prime VIP
samsung has introduced world's slimmest phone in mkt, with a price tag of around 250 $ ,u can check it at ebay.its only 6.9 mm thick even slimmer that razr

Samsung’s groundbreaking X820 expresses Samsung’s devotion to creating the slimmest product for the market today. Weighing only 66 grams with slender 6.9mm thinness, the lightweight X820 is today’s modern method to stay connected. The X820 balances slim elegance with a functional keypad and finishes with a beautifully beveled cut for a natural grip. The fiberglass-infused plastic is used to increase extraordinary durability while keeping it lightweight. The X820 is the true complement to today’s active consumers as it becomes one with the users in their wallets, shirt pockets, or a pair of jeans for mobility in style.

Underneath its protective outer shell, the X820’s a wealth of features are compressed into the 6.9mm thinness using the Smart Surface Mounting Technology (SSMT). Capture those bright smiles and specials moments using the 2 megapixel camera or pull of a great presentation with the document viewer and TV-output function. Maximize the visual experience with the horizontal widescreen and navigate all of these features and more with a simple and user-friendly interface.

World’s Slimmest Phone: SGH-X820
Standard GSM / GPRS (900 / 1800 / 1900MHz) + EDGE

Camera 2 Megapixel Camera

Display 1.9” 176x220 262K Color TFT

Features Video Recording & Messaging (MPEG4 / H.263)
MP3 / AAC / ACC+ / AAC+ (e) / WMA
Digital Power Amp
Bluetooth / USB / PictBridge
Document Viewer / TV-output / Speakerphone / Off-line mode

Memory 80MB embedded

Size 113 x 50 x 6.9 mm

Weight 66g