i believe

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
that no matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt you every once in a while and we must forgive them for that.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif]
that it's not WHAT you have, but WHO you have in your life that counts the most..
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,
but we are responsible for who we become.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
that your life can be changed in a matter of seconds by people who you don't even know.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif]
that no matter the consequences,
those who are honest with themselves, get farther in life.
[/FONT]

that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.
[/FONT]

that heroes are the people who do what has to be done
when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif]
that you cannot make someone love you; all you can do is be someone who can be loved.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I BELIEVE —[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
that sometimes the people you think might kick you when you're down,
will be the very ones to help you get back up.
[/FONT]

that you CAN keep going long after you think you can't.
[/FONT]

that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,
but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
[/FONT]

that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.[/FONT]

that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others ...
sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
[/FONT]

that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.
[/FONT]

that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other
and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
[/FONT]

that it's a process, not an event, for me to become the person I want to be
[/FONT]