Howwwwwwwwwwww

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
how shd i change my mood.....rtnow its extremely off....i m pissed off....stressed off...khijj aayi pai hai...regretion hai te pata nahi ki ki....ok lemme tell u the reason....some how...i did a blunder...dont ask me why...coz i dont knw why...i dint submit my assignment on time which was worth of 30%...and i lost all of it...means i got 0% in it....and prof got so much chidofying tht she gave me 10 out of 15 for the take home ...and she is the same prof who gave me 25 out of 25 in beginning of the course for one of the assignments...anyways...i m ended up with 59.50 out of 70 in this psycho course...and i need 0.5% more....to make it C grade...waise i got A+ in all other courses except this one.....i knw its my mistake even tho i was sick....i dint get any medical certificate and i dint even bother to explain it to the prof...dint even send her any email.....all is my fault ....butttttt rtnow...my only concern is my wierd mood....coz je thorri der hor idhan riha taan mere dimag di naali fatt jaani :chew :wall.

P.S. Never leave anything to the last moment if u gonna care about the result afterwards.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
awwwwwww, nikko raje eda nahi feel karo, it happens :hug

khush hon da vi ta reason haiga na tuhade kole u got A+ in other courses, which is amazing
te baaki rahi gall leaving it to the last minute, eh ta human nature aa to procrastinate, especially in studies. HUn tusi us gall te na chirro jisnu asi vapis time ch jaake change hi nahi kar sakde, je kuj kar sakde hunde ta fer ta chirran da koi faida vi si, hun tusi please apna mood off na karo.

chalo sohni jehi smile dao te aah lao main ice-cream laike aayi tuhade layi

te main dassdi tuhanu ik gall if it can help find any comfort, MY brother needed like an A or atleast a B+ in his chem class, so we did whatever we can from studying hard to cheating (lol....coz he really needed to do well in this exam). i was sitting online for the past 2 hrs texting him answers, and guess what out of that 10% he needed to get that A, he got 9.75, its so borderline, i was juss talking to him on the fone and he told me that the prof said he is still iffy abt it. hun ki kar sakde aa......

is layi tusi vi mood off na karo, chalo hasso sohni jehi smile dao, nikko raaja si saada, eda moonh latka ke chirya hoya nahi chunga lagda, hasda bahut sohna lagda aa :wub

je nahi hor kuj kamm ta aajo manicure kariye :naildhyaan hor paase lagg jau :nail

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
thanx angelo....per i swear kade eh halat nahi hoi meri....i just cant stop thinking abt it....sir ch kuchh hoi ja riha .....uff...i knw music can help may be....per main oh vi nahi sun rahi....baaki kuchh hor tensions vi ne dimag ch'...udhron neeche cousin aunty ji naal argue keri jaanda ke daal kyun banai aa sabji kyun nahi banai rofl....mainu upar bethi nu hor khij aayi jaandi aa....:wall

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
thanx angelo....per i swear kade eh halat nahi hoi meri....i just cant stop thinking abt it....sir ch kuchh hoi ja riha .....uff...i knw music can help may be....per main oh vi nahi sun rahi....baaki kuchh hor tensions vi ne dimag ch'...udhron neeche cousin aunty ji naal argue keri jaanda....mainu upar bethi nu hor khij aayi jaandi aa....:wall

na na bass karo aina sir na kandh ch maaro, aiwe satt lagg jau te mainu auna paina fer, te meri shakal tuhade to bardasht nahi honi, sohni hi aini aa ki kara :w

chalo music sun lao, sachi vakai dimaag vi kade kade bahut pareshaan karda hai, tikda nahi, mera vi eh haal hunda kade kade.....:roll

par tusi na hun kuj eda da karo jehra tuhada dimaag hor paase laa dave....keha ta hai tuhanu naunh khurch lao :nail

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
already 2 fingers de nails tutt chuke ne...hun ki shape deni :(....udhan taan aje main lesson plans wali file complete kerni te apni field placement di self evaluation vi.....per mera mann nahi ker riha eh sab keran da......sariyan movies diyan cds neeche paiyian te main neeche nahi ja rahi pick keran...coz uthe aje tak behas hoi jaandi....gaane hi sun laindi aan....per oh vi kehre suna......romantic ganaya te khij aani....te sad songs te rona :wall

te tuhadi shakal taan bahot noni hai :kiss,,,,khabardar je aggo sarcastically kuchh keha apni shakal waste :kuto

pink puma

Elite
aww hun, im so sorry that had to happen :hug. but can you not get a medical certificate now? im sure you can if you go ask your doctor. vaise im really sorry that they gave you that mark. i know i feel the same when something like that happens. but just remember that your work was top notch and the only reason you got that grade was because it was late to the prof. i hope that will make you feel better, atleast you know its not your fault and that your not like one of those lazy kids that never do their assignments.

i hope you feel better, smileeee, go do something fun and take your mind off it :D

Some1

Focusing on ________
U r pissed ? mad ? stressed ?

OK their buddy lets talk about my sweet life ... I know I am not that stupid or DUMB or that i dont KNOW bio or my concepts rnt clear but oo well but its U of T .

organic went in with a 63 - im sure i failed that 50% final - an F on my transcript ? I dont know.

physiology - went in with a 70 sumthing - Prof. rapeeddd every1z ass - that exam did NOT have physiology on it - her mid-term and final dint even luk made by da same person. - failed that ? dont know yet - would end with 60 sumthing i guess

cellular - had a 90 sumthing in that course - i was assigned the most crappiest stupidest group - still went in with a 88-90 something
final exam - some repeated questions and some really WEIRD questions
nd oo well repeated ones were 1 mark qns
nd WEIRD ones were 2-3 marks each
ending up with MAYBE an 80 in this course

exam tom. - going in with a 80 smoething - what's gonna happen tom. ? I have no Clue

+ im a pre-med student
and with a gpa of like below 3.0 right now in the middle of second year

my future is not even showing me any HOPE

how does it feel seeing all ur precious dreams crash in front of u - ask ME

+ i dont even have a life

so Does that means:

a. i am stupid
b. i am more stupid than i think
c. i am more stupid than i think + u of t is gay
d. i am an idiot :sleepy

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
anww....sorry to hear tht jess....per fer doc kivein banna??? plz tusi taan sudhar jao....mera taan mainu pata main nahi sudharna rofl.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
aww hun, im so sorry that had to happen :hug. but can you not get a medical certificate now? im sure you can if you go ask your doctor. vaise im really sorry that they gave you that mark. i know i feel the same when something like that happens. but just remember that your work was top notch and the only reason you got that grade was because it was late to the prof. i hope that will make you feel better, atleast you know its not your fault and that your not like one of those lazy kids that never do their assignments.

i hope you feel better, smileeee, go do something fun and take your mind off it :D
yes i m the one....lol....i cud hv done tht before...but main:kuto :kuto

thanx sweety for all those nice words which i actually dont even deserve :(

MAVERICK

ki farak painda ji

WHAT'S THERE IN A NAME
- Shakespeare

vaise tuhadi jaankaari layi
i m THE GODFATHER..
par ki kariye tuhanu o vi tuhanu nahin pata hona...
very interesting u see

Some1

Focusing on ________
anww....sorry to hear tht jess....per fer doc kivein banna??? plz tusi taan sudhar jao....mera taan mainu pata main nahi sudharna rofl.

:sleepy aaho unp/orkut/yahoo/msn/hi5/facebook te tuseen mainu 4 jan ton baad nahin sampark kar paonge on a regular basis

FAQ - AP

1. je tuseen mainu bahaut pyaar karde on te miss kar re on
Soln - call me / txt me / email me on gmail

2. je tuseen mainu nahin miss kar re on taan aish karo :roll

3. je tuseen mainu miss kar re on par call text de paise ni ae taan jithe marzi message chad deyo - hafte-2 hafte de andar check kar laoon

4. te je tuseen kahende on changa ae yaa fer mainu nahin pasand karde fer dhatte khoo'ch jao meri post kyon par re on ? :roll

SehaJ

Troublemaker
P.S. Never leave anything to the last moment if u gonna care about the result afterwards.

AA jehri tusi wording kahi he na....

shayad me este chalda hunda...

ta .............

Some1

Focusing on ________
[/color]
if tht line was meant me.....then i guess i shd rethink about u seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

aapni :bak band karo te bore na karo :bak

i luv u te u luv me fer oo option tuhadde te laagu kimen ho sakdi aa :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

aha u wi jokerni aen :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

te rethink karna :slap jao karlao :roll

jehre nahin like karde ohna layi oh option paayi ae :slap

tuhadde layi taan fone karlo te mil lao waali option ae :roll :roll :roll

tuseen changi taran samj ni paaye sarcastically likheya si ke jehre pyaar karde oh mil lao :roll :roll :roll :roll

par 3.6 gpa laike wi loki duffer ii hunde aa:roll :roll :roll :roll

:sleepy