How do you attract a Girl?

Bindra

Suggest some of the ways a man or Guy can do to attract a girl...........

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 135

sweggar

jb's idea is quite good.
one more trick if u show fake intrest in her frnd then ur chance vl increas amazingly.
and if u r very lucky and her frnd taking intrest in u and target girl knw it then kachhe soot ka dhaga hi kafi hai. :-)

Bindra

The Idea is good but I dont think It is fruitfull in the long run .... Ho sakta hai koi dusra baaji maar jaye...

sweggar

The Idea is good but I dont think It is fruitfull in the long run .... Ho sakta hai koi dusra baaji maar jaye...

:-) impossible, the tricks never b fail. its a practically success trick. bt kuch baat khud me bhi honi chahiye.
and if u wants a foolproof formula then use next trick in which u have to kidnap that girl in your private jet then go to america or any other europian country. gift her a yacht and spent minimum 2 million doller daily, go for a long drive in aston martin (prefferd model rahul2cbz se puch lena). book a high class theatre for classy opera or anything according to her choice and go there in Limosuine. candel light dinner in 5star with voilen, shoping in wallmart, dimond ring with platinum etc.. baki to tum khud hi samajhdar ho.
fir dekh bachhu tujhse door kabhi nai jayegi. aur koi aur bazi maar le sawal hi paida nai hota.
ja aish karwa aur jiwa de use zindgi.
100% fruitful trick. ;-)

Bindra

:-) impossible, the tricks never b fail. its a practically success trick. bt kuch baat khud me bhi honi chahiye.
and if u wants a foolproof formula then use next trick in which u have to kidnap that girl in your private jet then go to america or any other europian country. gift her a yacht and spent minimum 2 million doller daily, go for a long drive in aston martin (prefferd model rahul2cbz se puch lena). book a high class theatre for classy opera or anything according to her choice and go there in Limosuine. candel light dinner in 5star with voilen, shoping in wallmart, dimond ring with platinum etc.. baki to tum khud hi samajhdar ho.
fir dekh bachhu tujhse door kabhi nai jayegi. aur koi aur bazi maar le sawal hi paida nai hota.
ja aish karwa aur jiwa de use zindgi.
100% fruitful trick. ;-)

Ok Ji a te hun try karke hi pata chaluga.....

J@tti

..Majajan..
That's not the hard part. Hard part is keeping her interested in you. So, go with being yourself and save getting hurt in the end.