Hell.com

MAVERICK

For today's web trawl ... I idly checked out Hell.com fully expecting to hit upon a kitschy heavy metal site. What I got was for more intriguing.
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/arts/author/ben_marshall/index.xml

hell460-1.jpg

Hell.com's home page

This morning I idly typed Hell.com into the address bar of my browser fully expecting to hit upon some kitschy heavy metal site. What I got was far more intriguing - a black page with an arrow pointing downwards and the message: "HELL.COM is a private parallel web. There is no access via web browser." There also seems no visible way to join or obvious way to hack into it. Wikipedia and others, including the New York Times, have suggested that Hell.com is the front-end for a secretive global group of unknown but clearly sinister purpose.
Sweet.cucumber.com archives features a story about the site that according to them appeared on CNN, although there is no link, merely a lengthy quote, part of which I reprint here: "Hell.com used to be (or still is?) a very private and somewhat mysterious place for Net-artists to hang out and create Web-art (or Net-art, as it was called in the late nineties), without being directly visible to the grand public. Aspiring artists (web-designers, musicians, multi-media artists, etc.) could only be introduced to the inner sanctum when invited by a hell.com member, and further proceedings were shrouded in mystery and secrecy. Only the best and brightest of the Web were allowed, and there was no chance of being admitted if you [hadn't already] ... proved your worth."

And once u move the mouse away from the sign..it turns white displaying the message "HELL.COM is a private parallel web. There is no access via web browser."

MAVERICK

22 baithe baithe hell type kita kujh pics layi...fer hell.com te vaise hi click kita..te aa cheez aa gayi..then rest is what i told you!