Harry Potter Fans discussion thread
I am not aware how many of you like Harry potter but I hv a few questions abt the same
1) Why is it that Lord Voldemort has this hatred for mud bloods when his father was a muggle
2) HP- Deathly Hallows part 1 - Professor Charity Burbage was killed on the meeting table at the beginning of the film, Nagini killed her. Yet she appears in part 2 consoling a child.
3) Is it true that Nagini(the snake on Voldemort's side) was freed by Harry from the zoo(as shown in part 1) it was said the snake was bred in captivity , can they be the same??
4) What was connection between Snape & lily potter's patronus charm? Why were they the same??
5) When Harry dropped the resurrection stone in last movie, how could he still return from the dead?
6) Who left Harry the invisibility cloak?
7) When Voldemort's spell rebounded while killing Lily potter , how did the W mark on Harry's forehead come about??
8) If Voldemort felt pain every time a horcrux was destoyed, why did he not secure them(the first was destroyed in part 2)
9) How did dumbledore destroy the ring of Tom Riddle (not shown in the movie)
Plz post your questions, observations, thoughts on this page..
for the time being expelliarmus
Re: Harry Potter Fans discussion thread
Ans 1. Lord Voldemort hates Muggle-boris because they are related to Muggles. Voldemort hates Muggles because he thought that his father, Tom Riddle Sr., abandoned him and his mother, Merope Riddle (née Gaunt) because he hated magic. This was wrong, as Voldemort's father abandoned him only because Merope had stopped giving him love potion. Also, Voldemort was incapable of love, as he was born under the effects of love potion, meaning forced love.
Ans 4. Snape loved Lily. This caused his Patronus to take the form of hers.Lily's Patronus was a doe, and Snape knew this. Snape was in love with Lily and always has been and so adopted the doe patronus. Similar to how Harry's is a stag because of his father. It also probably has something to do with the memory Snape uses to cast the Patronus. Most likely the memory has something to do with Lily.Lily's Patronus was originally a doe. After she dies, Snape loves Lily so much that his Patronus changes to that. .