GOLD debate..

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ gold is kind of still very safe investment..........the price might change but the value remains same............i mean Gold prices are inflation adjusted.
Main kitti ni :(

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
1.) every investment in the world is a gamble..... even the investment for ur education is a gamble
2.) property is a safe option , in india YES ....us/canada ...NO

ik nika jeha sign k gold investment solid aa k nai
jado tak TV uper GOLD exchange offers hege ne ... like send us gold...we will send you money ....
or banks are cashing out gold ...GO for GOLD
jidan tv te GOLD commercial band ho gaye...odon vech ayeo lol
gold is more kinda long term investment ...atleast 4 a year ...in a year u wld be able to have a profit of atleast(in worst cases) 20%
i missed the train for gold too :(
i was/am greedy and went for pennies instead......and u gotta put lots of effort and time to have a profit of 20% in pennies :( ..jehra gold ch oda ee mil jana c ..lol

What is gold really used for? Jewllery?? High Tech Medical Machines? Look at diamond..what is diamond used for? Saab bevkoof bana rahe ne. These guys control the market with useless things and fools buy into it. Gold te diamond dhind di bhook nahi bharda..If these controlled markets let out all the diamonds and gold in their safes....it will be worth maybe 120 rupee/cart.