Forum owner murdered by Member.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
A man accused of murdering a British games enthusiast is to appear in a German court to face extradition proceedings to the UK.
David Heiss, 21, allegedly flew from his home near Frankfurt to murder 20-year-old Matthew Pyke after they met on the internet.
Mr Pyke, who ran his own online chat forum dedicated to gaming, was found by his girlfriend Joanna Witton in the flat they shared in Nottingham city centre last Friday. He had been stabbed several times.
A spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire Police said: "He (the suspect) is going to Frankfurt for the start of extradition proceedings. We are questioning him with German police."
A senior detective from the force has been in Germany since earlier in the week, the spokeswoman added.
Police in both Germany and Nottinghamshire, who have refused to confirm the suspect's name, have said Mr Pyke met his alleged killer on the internet.
Nottinghamshire Police, fearing Mr Pyke's attacker could strike again, tracked Heiss down after he posted messages on the internet. He was arrested by German police on Wednesday night.
In a posting on the Facebook page of Miss Witton at 10.32pm on Tuesday, Heiss wrote: "I will pray for you, Jo. You must be suffering unbelievable pains. I'm sorry for having caused so much trouble lately. I hope you won't lose all your hope. We will be there for you."
Mr Pyke ran a website dedicated to the Nintendo game Advanced Wars under the alias name of Shade. On the forum gamers can chat with one another about tactics, characters and plots.
Heiss and Mr Pyke are understood to have had an argument on the website shortly before the alleged murder.

:o :o :o

I hate u too Arsh :d