flirt test!!!!!

Some1

Focusing on ________
my flirt score........ a measely 5 :cry

clearly i do not have the skills necessary to flirt :an

shhh daseeda ni hunda result :roll jimen main ni dasseya :roll bas keh deyeeda vaddiya no. aage jihne marzi aa jaun :roll :roll :roll

par seriously it was all about flirting wid boss' spouse/co-workers/bikini party whattt etc. a very white thing :roll :roll :roll

Some1

Focusing on ________
u 2 ? whose 1 ? :roll

i dint say i had a 100% i said it was THE perfect result :roll wateva THE perfect is for me :roll

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
[SIZE=+2]Results of "The Test"[/SIZE] How flirtatious are you?
[SIZE=+1]Your score = [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE]

Paste your score hear :kuto

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
[SIZE=+2]Results of "The Test" How flirtatious are you?
[SIZE=+1]Your score = [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]What does your score mean?[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
You've been known to flirt on occasion, and probably have some refined seduction techniques... but you're not a hard-core, 24-hour-a-day flirt. You realize that there is a time and a place for seduction, and know when to shut off the charms. When you do decide to work your magic, however, look out world! This seems to be a healthy approach - flirting is a natural, fun way to strut your stuff, boost confidence and send the right message to objects of desire. On the other hand, we all know someone who flirts with everyone, everywhere... and it can be really annoying! Maintain this balance and flirting will serve you well.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
well all i can say is score wasn't as per expectations of mine. paste main kar ni sakda kyonki je main paste karta taan saare hassange ke naam badnaam karayi firda te score aina :p

How flirtatious are you?
[SIZE=+1]Your score =
[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]What does your score mean?[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
You've been known to flirt on occasion, and probably have some refined seduction techniques... but you're not a hard-core, 24-hour-a-day flirt. You realize that there is a time and a place for seduction, and know when to shut off the charms. When you do decide to work your magic, however, look out world! This seems to be a healthy approach - flirting is a natural, fun way to strut your stuff, boost confidence and send the right message to objects of desire. On the other hand, we all know someone who flirts with everyone, everywhere... and it can be really annoying! Maintain this balance and flirting will serve you well.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
[SIZE=+1]Your score = [SIZE=+1]35
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

vaise questions were very silly....would u kiss a hottie, when introduced to her? sadda culture aedaan nahi hunda, its not at all applicable to us...