Favorite quotes from Navjot Singh Siddhu
Favorite quotes from Navjot Singh Siddhu
1. Geoffrey boycot is so unlucky dat if hes thrown into a barrel of nipples he'll cum up sukin his thumb
2. Age has been perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
3. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
4. He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition. >haha
5. The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
6. Kumble's bowling at the moment is flat as a Dosa
7. Distance b/w earth n heaven, my frnd, is not measured in altitudes.It is measured in attitudes.
8. Any thing u can get without efforts,my dear lady, is only dandruff!!!
9. " Jealousy is the Jaundice of the Soul "
10 Strutting around the wicket as proud as a peacock"
11. "The ball slipped from his hands like butter from a hot paratha..."
12. If d owl can't see in day light..then whats d fault of sun in this
13. After an excellent cover drive by Sachin, Siddhu quipped: "that ball went straight as a candle"...!!
14. The cat with gloves catches no mice.
15 .Money is like manure. It is not good until it is spread around!
16. The Indian cricket board is like vessel that leaks from the top.
17. Indian openers are like envelopes ? They don?t take you anywhere.
18. Kenya in South Africa was like a mountain having labour pains.
19 The batsman is as comfortable on this pitch as a bum would be on a porcupine.
20. He is a wily fox. But, if we make the fox run, the chicken will become hen.
21. A revolutionary idea is usually one with its sleeves rolled up.
22. If the heavens throw you dates, you got to keep your mouth open.
23. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
24 When you have a hen laying eggs you should not mind the cackle.
25 He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition.
26. The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
27. Umpire Eddie Nichols is a man who can't find his buttocks with his two hands.
28. Beware of the naked man who offers you his shirt.
29.I lean on statistics like a drunken man leans on a lamppost, only for support, not illumination.
30.It is very difficult to kill a man who is hellbent on committing suicide!
31.The ball whizzes past like a bumble bee and the Indians are in the sea.
31. He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first two bites too.
32. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants.
33. Fattest pigs go to the butcher first.
34 Good intentions die unless utilized.
35. He has a backlift like an octopus falling out of a tree, all over the place.
36. Call the bear uncle until you are safely across the bridge
37. He's wallowing in foolishness like a rhino in an African pool.
38. EVERY TIGER HAS IT OWN DAY,BUT MIGHTY CAT TAKE THE SHOE BY ITS OWN.
39. My dear friend You are chasing a ball not a cow
40 .sabse bura rog ki kya sochte hai aapke baare mai log....
41. Oppertunity always knocks the door , You r there to stand up & open the door!!!
42.Give ganguly some time to show his talent..parachute also doesent work unless its allowed to expand...
43. Doubt is a mountain and faith is some thing that either destroys the mountain or creates a tunnel through the mountain... Advertise on this site
Re: Favorite quotes from Navjot Singh Siddhu
a few More -
1. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
2. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados.
Ganguly has thrown both ends of the rope to a drowning man ." lolzz
3. Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
4. The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me tell you, my friend that the Kiwi is the only bird in the whole world, which does not have wings!
5. As uncomfortable as a bum on a porcupine.
6. The ball whizzes past like a bumble -bee and the Indians are in the sea.
7. The Indians are finding the gaps like a pin a haystack.
8. The pitch is as dead as a dodo.
9. You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
10. Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United. ...lol
11. He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first two bites too.
12. This quote was made after Eddie Nichols, the third umpire; ruled Shivnarine Chanderpaul 'NOT OUT' in the second test at Port of Spain
"Eddie Nichols is a man who cannot find his own buttocks with his two hands." >haha
13. Anybody can pilot a ship when the sea is calm.
14. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
15. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants
cha gaye guruuuuuuu....this is siddhuism .. nice ah nah