Exquisite Indian Clothing for The UNP Ladies

pink puma

Elite
Aajo Kuriyo, :ghug

Was just browsing pics of some beautiful saris and lenghas and thought i'd share them with you girls. Some of them are just stunninggggg, vaise I am dying for a lengha in royal blue with a bit of green and ferozi but cant find it anywhere :dts

have a lookie :D

Tell me what you girls like and what you dont and feel free to add pics of your own fav lenghas/saris/ or other indian clothing :D

:nail

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
me too thought of sharing something......3 saal ho gaye ess lehenge nu banwaye.....1 waar vee nayi paeya....main keha chal foto taan khich layee jaye paa k......:bolt

untitled2-1.jpg

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Here's the kinda stuff i like and my fav brand....they r so good at fitting and shipping, amazing, even my dad liked their stuff..........but i get my kurtis costumed to a lil long so they cover my tummy, and sometimes get some sleeves changed as well, and they do it all for u..................

Pums here's some firozi lehngas just for u gorgeous.........

O and the peacock firozi with hints of green......omg beautiful

another green and firozi (pums ur dream come true in a punjabi suit)

I think thats nuff for today, but i got more on my head.......:roll

pink puma

Elite
Here's the kinda stuff i like and my fav brand....they r so good at fitting and shipping, amazing, even my dad liked their stuff..........but i get my kurtis costumed to a lil long so they cover my tummy, and sometimes get some sleeves changed as well, and they do it all for u..................

Pums here's some firozi lehngas just for u gorgeous.........

oh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gawshhhhhhhhhhh im gona die for this lengha, holy me oh my thanks so much sweety for posting this, means the world to me. now i am totally in love with the above lengha i MUST get it!!!!! my cousin's wedding is coming up i could wear it there :D:D:D where did you say this shop was? gimmi details hunny!

except the top's a bit short :an would have to get that tailored but i'd want my top in ferozi not in that colour but woah can i say amazinggggg