DPX Review - Shinda - Collaborations 2

Sukshinder Shinda - Collaborations 2
(The Dholsparx Review)
Release Date: February 27th, 2009

l_ac6c1deb64254658872c15c8083772ea-1.jpg

Here we go! The CD blasts off with the love song of the year, Ghum Suhm, sung by Sukhshinder Shinda & Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. This song has redefined punjabi music in a very unique way and I love it! The blend of voices is perfect and the fusion of beats is very nice! I'm lovin' it!

Track 2 is Yaarian with Jazzy B. It's a very 'happening' track, but I think the beat may be a little overused. Yet, it's a pleasent track to bump in your ride with all yo windows open. Good job Shinda ssab!

The next track is Shinda Around the World with North American rapper, Don Revo. This song got me in the spot man! The lyrics about California, Los Angeles, Fresno & Disneyland got me! Just because of those lyrics, this song is a two thumbs up! Also, the Bollywood-Tigerstyle beat is nice. :p

Here comes my favourite track from the CD. Mul Nai Lagda with Nachhatar Gill. This is thee most original track I have heard in ages! The lyrics on Shinda's dhol made a very deadly combination! This is the song of the season man! That includes Spring! :cool

Track 5 is Apni Bana Lai with Pakistani singer, Shazia Manzoor. This song got me into the 'Vaadah' mood and I love it! Peaceful... calm... nice... this is the kind of duet that is hard to produce cause music directors can't hit the right combo but Shinda saab did it. Beautiful track!

Like every Sukshinder Shinda CD, there's ALWAYS a gidha track and in this CD, we got Parande Sat Rang De with Manjit Papu. It's another wicked gidha track by Shinda saab and it is bumpin'! Great beats & lyrics! Love it!

Up next is the track everyone had been looking forward to. Nachde O Mundeyo with Labh Janjua. It's a decent track that's listenable, but apparently didn't live up to what people expected. I expected a bhangra number but yet, it's pulled off decently.

The CD concludes with Tu Hi Tu with superstar, Amrinder Gill. It's a nice, easy-going track that has the right flow.

Overall, Sukshinder Shinda's Collaborations 2 had lived up to the hype. It's obviously a speck compared to Collaborations 1 but yet, it's one of Shinda saab's finest works! Hats off! :salut

DHOLSPARX METER: 9.3/10

Re: DPX Review - Shinda - Collaborations

We still got Surinder Sangha, AMX & Taj-E coming up so we'll see if it becomes the album of the year :y

onlycheema

Banned

AMX is delaying it all man......but AMX's stuff will be CD of the decade..........Also waiting for moneyspinner's Poetry now if you gotta do your thing learn from these guys the opening track nirmal sidhu is different and likeable.....there's also a track ala manmohan waris's kalli behke sochi ni.......
So i am just waiting for AMX and moneyspinner.

majicdesi

yeah the spinners r too gud man ...that song desh punjab di got awesome video n lyrics cheers to money spinner n Nirmal Sidhu got raw vocals as well
i hope AMX will b releasing this year :p ..dnt knw the wats the prob y he is nt releasing.. its been too long bt hes giving doble CD as the bonus hehe

majicdesi

the promos sound good. The song Meh Kalli Beh Keh Socha Kee..is jawab frm girl's ppoint of view to Manmohan Waris Kalli Beh K Sochee Nee :d

luking forward to the release

Definately!!!

Surinder Sangha, Taj-E, MoneySpinner & AMX are gonna smash the Bhangra Industry this year!

Especially AMX & Surinder man! They're been working on their CDs for 2 years now! That's gonna be huge!