Disgrace To Sikh Community- Hard Kaur (the rapper)

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
SSA JI Saareya Nu,
Tusi saarey ah desi rapper nu taan pehchaan de hee hovonge, jo ke "HARD KAUR" de naam toh jaani jaandi hai. Pehllan v kai vaari dekhi tv te but kadi realize ni keeta...I jst came across her pic while surfin online and it had "Hard Kaur" written across it...the image she portrays in da media is i think a total disgrace to our sikh community (think bout her songs..lyrics..videos), kion ke a real "kaur" is no where close to this so called "hard kaur" (rapper). Yes, there are many people who use "Kaur" (the name given to us by our Guru Ji) te saare hee "sahi" nai han ja sahi kam ni karde, par kion ke eh rapper "famous" hai ajj kall di generation de vich i think she's misusing Guru Ji's given name, as to mayb today's youth, it sounds cool or watever by adding "Hard" to it.

Tusi v apne vichar sanjhi keryo ji...kithey tak sahi hai ah rapper lai "Kaur" (hard kaur) use karna...how right is it?

onlycheema

Banned
lol u took too deep meaning of word "hard" its pronounced as hrd (haha rara dadda) kaur.Ohda naam hi hrd kaur hai.parr aaho gaane ehe glassy te gaundi aa.

But yeah u can't do anything about it so no matter criticising or moaning about it.Ajj kaal de jamaney ch dujje bande nu koi ni samjhaa sakda ehnaa nu.

pps309

Prime VIP
Aa sab galla samjh hi nahi aauniya osde.
har kisse da apna ik level hunda thinking da te oh apne level to hi sochda.

Rahi gal disgrace to Sikh community, I do not believe in that. Koi v Singh, Kaur puri Sikh community lai disgrace nahi ban sakda.

She is born in Sikh family ta oh ki kare. She is not Kaur by choice, she is kaur by birth.
She want to sing or dance or dress up like that is her wish. We cannot force her to change. Sochni samjhni ta depend kardi aa ke tusi kidda de mahoul ch palle barre hoye aa.

Jad Gurua ne Singh Sajayae sige ta oh by choice sige. Now Sikhism is big religion (world's 5th) and person becomes sikh just by taking birth in Sikh family. So this kind of singhs and kaurs should be expected now and then.

full_taur

I totally agree with Punjaban. I think she and many others like that are a total disgrace to the vision, mission and values of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Youngsters look upto them as there role models and they just think that this is what it means by being a SINGH or KAUR.

but PPS bai is right, she is not KAUR by choice, but by BIRTH.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Yes, i do get the point you all are making here...and i agree we all use Singh and Kaur as our last names and yet not all of us are true sikhs...jst dat we are born into sikh families.
But this is jst my opinion...dnt hav to agree on it isse karke taan opinions mannge c tuhade saareya de... :d i jst think dat by "using" this name, as it appears in big bold letters on her cds' covers she is disgracing and presenting da wrong image in da media, and im sure u all knw wat appears on da pics of her albums. Also, I dnt knw if u guys knw bout da singers of UK i blv who are knwn by da name "Tigerstyle" they write the letter "T" using da image of a Kirpan...isnt dat disrespectful? They play those cds in bars and clubs...and im sure ya all can imagine ke ohna de cd/album covers te hor ki ki appear hunda...they r jst simply mis using it...not dat nethin is goin to change jst cuz i disagree wid these facts but its jst sumthin i thought i'd point out and wanted to knw views/opinions of everyone here...

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Punjaban , in my opinion i dnt think its disgrace to Sikh Community !
Y v prouldy say ..i m Singh or Kaur ....coz sab nu pata ..ki Sikhi kom aasani naal nahi mili.....
And about tigerstyle , i hav seen their logo.. they use Kirpan istead of T , same in my opinion nothing is disgrace in it !

The most disgrace to Sikh community that i feel is dat.... many of singh and kaurs who cut their hairs ....dats the most shameful.

MAVERICK

About the name she uses>> personal choice..nothin disrespectful.
About the attire on CD covers>> look around

About sikhs getting a hair cut >> personal choice again and those who think it is disrespectful...pehlan eh socho ke 5K's nu kinne ku mannde...te je tusi nahi mannde te tusi vi oni hi disrespect kar rahe o jinni banda kes katwa ke karda afterall its one of the 5K's.

And on a nonsensicle note...adhi agg te aa kudiyan ne layi hundi...jihde karke munde vaal katywa lainde...:p..

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Ok..i guess im now understandin da points u guys are makin..bout all da personal choice thing... :dn but somewhere back in da head im still questionin..but its alrite.. :d

umm baaki yes i agree on dat one @joban
u can blame da kudiyan...and again its da media..media da parbhav jaada painda apne lokka te..or kudiyan te in this case..i mentioned this b4 too...a song sung by "miss" pooja, da lyrics go sumthin like... "Mainu pagg wala munda na pasand ve" who ever came up wid those lyrics and watever miss pooja was thinking when she decided to sing it...totally disrespectful..and its so not da punjabi sabhyachaar/culture they talk bout in their interviews... :n

deep

Prime VIP
Ok..i guess im now understandin da points u guys are makin..bout all da personal choice thing... :dn but somewhere back in da head im still questionin..but its alrite.. :d

menu pehlan pata si ke tuhada dimag puthha hai, hun tusi aap hi kehta ke you have questions in the back of your head............:thappar

baki i agree with joban bhaji that if you dont follow 5 Ks then you are equally disrespecting the religion....:wah

SehaJ

Troublemaker
I would cover up the tigerstyle thing......only on one prospect ie... they r pure sikhs... nd whatever they r doing is to make sikhism known allover.

Baki technically its wrong.... bethbi hundi aa.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
About the name she uses>> personal choice..nothin disrespectful.
About the attire on CD covers>> look around

About sikhs getting a hair cut >> personal choice again and those who think it is disrespectful...pehlan eh socho ke 5K's nu kinne ku mannde...te je tusi nahi mannde te tusi vi oni hi disrespect kar rahe o jinni banda kes katwa ke karda afterall its one of the 5K's.

And on a nonsensicle note...adhi agg te aa kudiyan ne layi hundi...jihde karke munde vaal katywa lainde...:p..

Good point to cover urself on this issue, but what do u exactly mean.. ke matlab je apa kisi reason karan ... like i m young hale..... i cant get myself into that mode.. te apa vaal kata dayiye..? I think this is totally crap.. ke ji tusi 5 K's nahi man-de.. nd blah blah...

This is just a way to make oneself happy... ke 22 jo apa keeta ohh teek aa.... hun kal me vaal kata dinna jaake... andaro sochan lag jan, ohh fer ki hoya 22.. kineyan ne ta katayen hoye.....

Kise sikh ne eh beh ke socheya kade.. ke sade gurus ne kurbaniyan kyu ditian se..?

No one thinks about it... nd how easily people say personal choice.

Baki ohio gal aa jandi kisi nu koi farak ne pena......

Jada bol geya hova ta maffi!
:wah

MAVERICK

Good point to cover urself on this issue, but what do u exactly mean.. ke matlab je apa kisi reason karan ... like i m young hale..... i cant get myself into that mode.. te apa vaal kata dayiye..? I think this is totally crap.. ke ji tusi 5 K's nahi man-de.. nd blah blah...

This is just a way to make oneself happy... ke 22 jo apa keeta ohh teek aa.... hun kal me vaal kata dinna jaake... andaro sochan lag jan, ohh fer ki hoya 22.. kineyan ne ta katayen hoye.....

Kise sikh ne eh beh ke socheya kade.. ke sade gurus ne kurbaniyan kyu ditian se..?

No one thinks about it... nd how easily people say personal choice.

Baki ohio gal aa jandi kisi nu koi farak ne pena......

Jada bol geya hova ta maffi!
:wah

Now i can argue all night wid u....but Before i do!

One thing u should keep in mind...everybody is not the same.

second...Opinions are like arseholes..everybody has one...and i think u should respect the opinions of everybody...

Third....arguing on internet is like participating in special olympics..even if u win, u r still retarted. so no point arguing.

If u still want it...we can still have it..face to face...:p

And like u say.

Jada bol geya hova ta maffi!:wah

(I too love this one)

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
About 5k's ...

jina k mai suneya buzarga toh ...

Asi Sikh hage haan par Guru ke sikh nahi.....sanu Sikhi ..apni pusta toh mili..asi kuch nahi kita jideh karke asi sir ucha karke bol sakeya ki Asi SARDAR haan

Guru ka singh ya pakka sikh ohio hunda jihra khanda bate da amrat chak ke ...5k nu apnave....

jihre sikh baal katake ya sharaba peende oh...sardar taah hage ne par guru ki sikh nahi....

Mai aap haale kuj nahi kita sikhi waste taaki keh ki saka ki Mai Guru ka sikh haan !