***Cold Shoulder***

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
BOND/ ATTACHMENT/ FRIENDSHIP/ LOVE

WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE EACH OTHER "COLD SHOULDERS"

IT REALLY HURTS.......................

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
well ...... in a relationship when one person gives a cold shoulder to the other one then the second person don't have any option but to respond similarly
yes ,nice answer sukhbir g,, per iss cho mera ik hor sawal,,, dono jaande aa, ki dono, fond of each other,,, fer v ik doosre nu jaan bujh ke jalaande kyon aa

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
BOND/ ATTACHMENT/ FRIENDSHIP/ LOVE

WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE EACH OTHER "COLD SHOULDERS"

IT REALLY HURTS.......................

i think jithe apnatt, apnapan hove othe choti moti nok jhok ta hundi rehndi hai, ik dooje nu chirauna, tang khichni, eh sab theek hai, par cold shoulder sounds a lilttle too harsh for a realtionship i think. To me it wud be indicating that the other person really doesnt need you anymore thats why he/she is giving sucha cold shoulder. But thats wat i think personally, mere mutabik ik chunge healthy relationship ch no coldness hundi hai, te je coldness hai ta its not a healthy relationship. :w

i think jithe apnatt, apnapan hove othe choti moti nok jhok ta hundi rehndi hai, ik dooje nu chirauna, tang khichni, eh sab theek hai, par cold shoulder sounds a lilttle too harsh for a realtionship i think. To me it wud be indicating that the other person really doesnt need you anymore thats why he/she is giving sucha cold shoulder. But thats wat i think personally, mere mutabik ik chunge healthy relationship ch no coldness hundi hai, te je coldness hai ta its not a healthy relationship. :w

agree that there should be nothing as "a cold shoulder" in a healthy relationship ,,, but circumstances can make or break any relationship anytime ,,,,,,,, so an excellent communication is the mantra for keeping or improving any relationship

but still having said that ,,,,, if all your efforts are getting wasted , then its better to break such a relationship coz its never wise to carry a deadbody on your shoulders forever

hmmmmm,,, despite all the love,, DO YOU think EGO or SELF-ESTEEM takes over,,, te dono taraf kehnde aa, ki je oh pehlaan bulaooga te mein bolna nahi te nahi
well i don't have enough experience of relationships except for with my family and with couple of friends but what i've observed in all of my percious relationships is that there is no ego or self esteem existing ,,,,,,,,that is because of the immense mutual trust that exists between us ,,,,,,,, even the most stupid reason given by someone is considered true

ALONE

VIP
yes ,nice answer sukhbir g,, per iss cho mera ik hor sawal,,, dono jaande aa, ki dono, fond of each other,,, fer v ik doosre nu jaan bujh ke jalaande kyon aa
actually dillon koi eh karna nahin chanda, its alwayz depends upon some circumstances....... its alwayz said that the only way 2 get back the prsn is 2 make him/her feel jealous, jahan dosti aur pyar hai wahan jalan taan honi hi honi hai, par ek gall pakki, agar koi kisi nu jalanda hai that means he/she loves u..... let him/her do be little serious in front of that prsn nd a bit smiling when that prsn is in front of u....... that pesn will be back