coin's saved his life.......

lovable_mani

got my love
A five-rupee coin saved the life of a restaurant manager who was shot at on Wednesday morning. The manager got away with just a scratch, after the coin bore the impact of the bullet and deflected it.

Satish Shetty (32) has been working at Laxmi Refreshments, opposite Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Powai, for the past five years. Around 10 am on Wednesday, he finished the daily puja and had just sat down at the cash counter when a youth approached him. Without saying a word, he whipped out a firearm and shot Shetty.

As Shetty cried for help, his colleague Satyavan Hegde pursued the assailant who fled on foot in the direction of Andheri. Soon Hegde gave up the chase and returned to the restaurant to help Shetty.

The victim sustained minor injuries. The coin acted as a shield and deflected the bullet, which scratched the left side of the chest. Shetty went to Nihal Hospital, adjoining the restaurant, and got himself treated.

The eatery belongs to Appanna Shetty who has been running it for the past 25 years.

“He stays in the restaurant. Every day, he opens the restaurant at 8 am,” he told Mumbai Mirror. “We always keep some loose change at hand to give customers. On Wednesday, he had a diary and two coins, one Rs 5 and one 50 paise, in his pocket. When the assailant shot at him, the bullet hit one of the coins.”

Appanna Shetty suspects that the attack was an attempt by extortionists to scare him.

“Fifteen days back, I got three calls on my cell phone. The caller’s number did not appear on the display. In one of the calls, the caller identified himself as Pujari and demanded money. But I thought someone was playing a prank on me and did not complain to the police,” he explained.

DCP crime D T Shinde said police plan to prepare a sketch of the assailant with the help of the manager.

The assailant was reportedly wearing a black shirt, black trouser and a black cap, and appeared to be in his mid 20s.

<table summary="" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="200"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>The Powai hotel where Satish Shetty was attacked</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Satish stays in the restaurant. Every day, he opens the restaurant at 8 am. We always keep some loose change at hand to give customers. On Wednesday, Satish had a diary and two coins, one Rs 5 and one 50 paise, in his pocket. When the assailant shot at him, the bullet hit one of the coins
— Appanna Shetty, owner of the eatery

The Deewar story

In the film Deewar, Amitabh Bachchan starts off as a labourer in a dock. His employee number is 786, which is stamped on a piece of metal, the old version of an I-card. Later, he becomes a gangster, but continues to keep the identification plate in his breast pocket when told that the number is a lucky one. To plant a mole in a rival gang, he asks a colleague to tip them about his movements. The rival sends an assassin who fires a shot at Amitabh. The latter survives because the bullet hits the plate.

what u feel reading this......

karansidhu_jatt

$Patialvi By Nature$
Vaise scheme wadeya apne Leaders nu vi jebaan ch sikke rakhne chahide aa ,Faltu ch hi inne body guard naal layi firde ne......