Choice

J@tti

..Majajan..
Why is it so hard to make the right decision? I see shades of gray - world is not white and black anymore.

Wonder if this is what growing up is about.. or may be it's called being confused.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
damn i have always been like dat ... it isnt a sign of growin up... if dats da case den i was born mature i guess... bt dat i m nt at all dat i knw..

J@tti

..Majajan..
After some thinking, I arrived at this:

Someone who has good upbringing and education has no excuse for not being able to tell right from wrong.

So, in the future I am going to distance myself from emotions and take a rational decision... or that's the plan anyway!

pps309

Prime VIP
My 2 cents,
Sometimes its hard to make right decision becuase we are not free. We are under the control of moh, maya.
Instead of getting controlled by kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar, if a person can control them. Then he/she can make a right decision.

pps309

Prime VIP
There is nothing wrong in making wrong decision. We all are human beings and tend to drift away from righteousness.
Good part is excepting something was done wrongly and trying to make it right if possible.

J@tti

..Majajan..
There is nothing wrong in making wrong decision. We all are human beings and tend to drift away from righteousness.
Good part is excepting something was done wrongly and trying to make it right if possible.

You are right... the hardest part is forgiving yourself when you can't make things right

pps309

Prime VIP
You are right... the hardest part is forgiving yourself when you can't make things right
Very true, It happens with me some times. I don't believe in repenting, although it happens sometime.

I tend to talk to someone close to me and decide to do watever possible to reverse my earlier decision.

J@tti

..Majajan..
I hope you never take a critical decision wrong... especially the one you can't reverse.

there is always something to take away from them too :)

pps309

Prime VIP
Here is a question for you, What can a person do if a decision which seemed to be right earlier, turned wrong later?

J@tti

..Majajan..
Here is a question for you, What can a person do if a decision which seemed to be right earlier, turned wrong later?

then you have to live with the fact that you made the right choice at the moment

no one can predict the future... unless you are a visionary ofcourse... but lets accept it everyone is not one!