Changes

J@tti

..Majajan..
Change is essence of nature. From the time I joined UNP to now, there have been some remarkable changes. For instance, PPS is almost a different person now. He has gone from being a totally chilled out, carefree person to being what he is today. you are an inspiration for many!

MWTD has shown the courage to try different things instead of just sticking to the job that he does not like (many of us never step out of our comfort zone to go try diff things and instead choose to complain about our position)

Pardesan Punjaban has shown immense courage when faced with difficult times.. so has some other members.

I am proud to be associated with you all! Just wanted to mention it.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
thanx dear ... its always fun to hv u around.. :thappar

speakin of courage and inspiration... is umar vich vi apne haan diyan budhiyan de naal chugliyan karan naalo and managing to hang out with youngsters here ( chahe agle jaleel hi karde ne :p ) is surely courageous and inspirational to other siyaane people.. :wah:wah

by da way INDIA aake apni jaan bachaan di koshish ta ni kiti jaari ethe ? :kill

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
thanks aa Navo and thanks for ur love :hugand i must admit jadon da main UNPjoin kita ..bahut changes aa gayia mere ch....and ghar de and friend vi notice karde

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
and I wud like to mention somethin bout buzurg bebe.. :nerd
she is very very intelligent and focused ( ainwe ni janta di cometiyaan khaake bhajdi thaan thaan to :kill ) ..
she knows wt she wants..
te being a girl isdi himmat te haunsla dekh ke mundeya nu v sharam aaje (share aam jananiyaan di cheniyaa laake bhaj jandi hai sadkaan to :o ) ..
thx for ur apprciation and love j@ttiye..
we all love u alot :eek: