Calling All Single UNPians

pink puma

Elite
Thanks to your buddy Nitin aka Maxsteel, we have come up with a fun idea for all the single members of UNP. :kik

If you are single and want to participate in our idea, please post your name in this thread.

We cannot reveal the idea to you yet, but if you wish to participate, we ask that you only post your name if you are single, otherwise if you are currently in a relationship it will create problems smirk

We will accept names until we get enough, and then we shall start :D

- Pums :gsl

pink puma

Elite
acha ji ki gall saanu fungus laggi hai

rofl rofl rofl nahi ji >haha >haha its just a game in the spirit of February-being a month of love. and the game is such that it will only work with single members hehe. if we get commited members involved then issues will arise such as ..... "you're trying to steal my man/woman" type of issues :D

mwah i love you though :kiss

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
rofl rofl rofl nahi ji >haha >haha its just a game in the spirit of February-being a month of love. and the game is such that it will only work with single members hehe. if we get commited members involved then issues will arise such as ..... "you're trying to steal my man/woman" type of issues :D

mwah i love you though :kiss

hehehe :wub too

dont worry pums, my other half doesnt even come here no more, hahaha, so kise da dar nahi......:lol
and if i cant play, can i atleast watch? that shud be fun to watch all the singles play this game :kik

pink puma

Elite
thank you to those who have put your names in so far, whoever else is single aajo! it'll be fun :D

teh girls where are you, i need girls in this game too, cant be all boys

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
purane members nu ta patta hi honi ,navi members layi it wld b fun.lolzz!!! te jo karna ape karo ,,,mera naam kah toh fassa ta..hor badh ch jeh kisse nu vote na mili ta meri jaan khaun.lolzz!!! :p

pink puma

Elite
ahem i believe i said SINGLE ONLY, dhane, guri, are you certain you are both single? i dont want to create any problems