~~Boyfriend~~ ;)

MAVERICK

pehlan fayda

mere varge bande nu kudi naal reh ke bolan karan di akal aa jaandi aa

hun nuksaan

phones de bill lambe ho jaande...time wastage.....money wastage....

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Chalo if serious.......

Faiyda-
If u r serious then really ur partner can become a person with whom u can share everything....which u cant share with ur parents...

Nuksaan-
Well Kharcha is biggest nuksaan........

MAVERICK

Chalo if serious.......

Faiyda-
If u r serious then really ur partner can become a person with whom u can share everything....which u cant share with ur parents...

Nuksaan-
Well Kharcha is biggest nuksaan........

22 ji par i think parents r the one with whom u can share anything....
they can partially scold u but in the long run they will support u...
maybe ur girl maynt do this for ya

congo1

A Friend....
aje tak koi hai te nai but i think...

Positive
jis din gal ho jaaye , din ban jaanda e

Negative
Gal na ho paye te, sab khatam jeha ho janda e

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
bf da fieda
hmmmmmmmmmm
shied jadon vi kujh khaan noo dil karda ih drive karke lae ke jaa sakde:gig

nuksaan
hmmmmm
ihi dar bania rahenda pata nahi kadon chad jaana tahnoo jadon koie hor sohni kudi mil gayie:an

pink puma

Elite
Interesting question tehsin ji...

Due to my lack of experience in the love department, i cannot make a sufficient comment :an vaise i'll comment anyways because im bored :an

Negative Point:

The way i see it is, if you have a bf and obviously you have to do certain things such as hug/kiss. and lets say it doesnt work out and the relationship ends. then when you go get married to someone, it wouldnt feel the same because you've already experienced the feelings associated with love, with someone else previously. Just my thinking, of course this isnt true for all people.

Positive Point:

I'm tryna think of a positive point, but i honestly cant think of anything >haha :an i'll get back to ju once i think of something >np

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Interesting question tehsin ji...

Due to my lack of experience in the love department, i cannot make a sufficient comment :an vaise i'll comment anyways because im bored :an

Negative Point:

The way i see it is, if you have a bf and obviously you have to do certain things such as hug/kiss. and lets say it doesnt work out and the relationship ends. then when you go get married to someone, it wouldnt feel the same because you've already experienced the feelings associated with love, with someone else previously. Just my thinking, of course this isnt true for all people.

Positive Point:

I'm tryna think of a positive point, but i honestly cant think of anything >haha :an i'll get back to ju once i think of something >np

main te bilkul vi favour ch bf de
per hug te kiss karna jaroori neai hunda mere khyal ch:an

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
positive-je mein gal frend banava ga ta dad khush ho jaunge ,,ki i have chose mah patner.:roll:roll:roll

negative-te meri mom naraz ho jaungi ,ki meinu begar dase kudi pasand kar layi.:roll:roll