Best Atheist Quotes

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Best Atheist Quotes
just sharing...

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
- Seneca the Younger 4 b.c.- 65 a.d.

You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend
- Richard Jeni

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions
- Blaise Pascal

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Emo Philips

You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe.
- Carl Sagan

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley

Man created God in his image : intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent.
-Marie

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them
- Galileo Galilei

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason
- Benjamin Franklin

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Emo Philips
tfs

pps309

Prime VIP
Thanks SGGS, you don't tell sikhs to convert or kill people of other religion.
Even it doesn't ask me to close the eye or reasoning.

On the contrary it tells:
"dharam khand ka eh-ho dharam, gyan khand ka akh-ho karam"

"gyan khand meh gyan parchand, titthe naad binod kod anand"

That's why, 10th guru told sikhs to not accept any Living being as Guru, learn from SGGS ji.

That's why 5th Guru wrote this shalok in Sukhmani Sahib:
"Poora prabh aradhaya, poora ja ka nau ||
Nanak poora pai-ya, poore ke gun gao ||"

Sikhs realise the reality/essence of Sikhism and stop listening to so called BrahmGyani Babas or Gurus. Evolve yourself, develop a mind which can reason, do chintan and understand the Bani of SGGS.