Auto Driver Goes All The Way To Track And Return Lost Valuab

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Auto Driver Goes All The Way To Track And Return Lost Valuables To The Owner

mystory750x500-1.jpg

I am talking about an incident which happened with me a day before Raksha Bandhan.

I boarded an auto from Naraina to Subash Nagar at around 8:30pm on 28th Aug’15, the Auto No. was DL 1R M 3928, it belongs to Mr. Maan Singh from Uttam Nagar ( I came to know later about these things) when I left the auto, only after few minutes I realized that I left both my laptops in the Auto. I panicked and hastily took a scooty from a friend to find the auto wala, my brother also followed me on his bike. Unfortunately we couldn’t find him, all we knew was that he was a 50-55yrs old Sardarji and the Auto was from Uttam Nagar (as it had a board written “On Duty Meter Sewa” on the front and Uttam Nagar on the back of it). We scouted every lane of Uttam Nagar and asked everyone possible describing the auto and sardarji. We reached back home at 3 AM all exhausted and lost all hopes of getting the laptops back. It had happened with me earlier as well that I left my Digital Camera in such an auto and never got it back. So I was not hopeful of getting them back ever.

To my surprise, at around 7AM in the morning next day I got a call from my brother that the auto walla called him on his cell phone and asked him about the laptop that I left mistakenly in his auto. After few minutes I got a call on my number too. Actually my cousin sister had couriered rakhi which was there in the bag and it had both of our numbers and my address. My brother straight away went to his home in Uttam Nagar to collect the bags.

I hereby salute the person Mr. Maan Singh for his honesty.

I would have lost all my data from my laptop and it would have been really difficult for me to retrieve it because I had not taken any backup.

He could have easily sold those off for few thousands or could have used it for his own purpose but he chose to return it back.