Amlan Di v Sono :p

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
okay...i was travelling from Ooty to B'lore. There was this guy I met on a train who said the most original and wackiest:bdthing I had heard in a long long time.......

'Indians :wlove to glorify India. We fabricate history and idols to make up for our Screwd up present:chew. Ricky Ponting is the best batsman in the world. He wins back to back World cups, conquers all world ruthlessly and we still say Sachin is God just because he debuted at 16, seven years before Dravid did, and amassed thousands of runs on flat pitches. Abhinav Bindra wins one gold medal ...'..(ye baat kuch hajam ne hui)

He saw me yawning cuz i felt it was waste of time to listen to him probably and he abruptly said- 'Do you know what were Gandhi's dying words ?'
'Gandhi? Indira Gandhi ?' I tried to buy some time for thinking:lol, surprised by the change of topic.
'Na na. Mohandas Gandhi. Gandhiji.'
'Hey Ram ?'
"See, that's what I have been saying. Who would say that when he is about to die. He probably said- 'Haraami' to that Godse, but that old man must have lost his breath and the 'H...a....r....aaaaa....m....' was glorified as 'Hey Ram'."

And then I realized I was laughing my lungs out with a guy I would probably never meet again. I loved the thought of it:lol2.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
snoopy urs second part kithe gaya..type again
meh bhavishwani kerta hu..snoopy neh ageh likhna... kuch ek clever boy de bareh...who is damm smoking hot clever :lol

prithvi.k

on off on off......
bass bake snoop ke uper shod do... want to see here reaction on this,itni mehnat se un likya se..ek ek line nuh rang maar maar ke likya se
sorry yaar but :roll

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
"Look buddy, you don't have to fear. Dinosaurs don't exist.:wacko"
"Yeah I know:w."
"No no, don't take my words so lightly. I am convinced that Dinosaurs don't exist, so you don't have to fear them:nerd."
"Yeah I know:sleepy."
"May be hundreds of thousands years ago, they did, and that still is debatable. But I am pretty damn sure that they don't exist now:yes."

"Turn around Darwin, look there." :lol :lol.......xtremly sorry for that BAD joke...m pissed :chudel

bande at howstuffworks are ruthless. Today I came across an article titled- 'How does Bankruptcy work?'
Don't they know that bankruptcy, like love, just happens.:w:w

Woody Allen quote of the day-
"My life was an open book. Well, before somebody misplaced it in the library."
:lol2

dunno what i am supposed to say at the moment :amli