Amlan Di Thoery

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
JusT LiKe ThaT :d....(for Fun ONLY ) :p

menu aa samjh ne aundi...Why are Atheists so interested in God's non-existence?......:w I mean if they are so convinced abt Her non-existence, why are they still talking about it???? :bak. Ironically enough, the 1ns who talk about God in public places are invariably the Atheists or the Ram Sena guys...:lol [And sh*t man, you won't even get to say things like- thank god:pr, goddamn you:thappar, holy sh*t:p, for god's sake:eek:, by god :lol, Zesus Khrist et cetera, if you happen to be an atheist.......:rolleyes: See, believing in God makes our lives so easy :d

Royal_Punjaban

»»K@mli!««
aaho ajj kall baahley loki kehnde aa asi science nu mannde aa asi rabb nu ni ... mai kehna kaho aapni science sidh kar k dassey pehla murgi bni c k aanda
lolzz.......sahi keha....naale science v kitho aai.....kine banai......ehnu samjan lai dimag kitho aaya.......koi eh nai sochda...koi ta supernatural power hai,,,,,ta hi life exist ho rahi a......te ohi supernatural power rabb a.......asi roj e jinu feel karde a,,,,,,,,jide aage pray karde a......:pr...te jehre rabb nu nai mande ohna da jiina bekaar a......:w

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
maybe nobody damn u...noholy sh*t..nogod's sake...by no god.....jesus never christ :an

:lol2

hahaha angel..good one......same to same for non-smokers [Reader discretion advised henceforth:rolleyes:]........ The ones who start f***book communities like "Smoking is not cool" :kiven, "I thought you were cool until you lit a cigarette" :lol.. are never smokers, obviously.............. probably not quitters, they know how lovely those times were, and so always the ones who have never had a single puff in all their lives :rolleyes:

And the funny side iz they always attack the coooolness quotient of smoking:p..again Just for FUN :d

prithvi.k

on off on off......
ah ki .. hmm eh ohne ah snoopy :nerd ... hun keda sayani mangoh galah kernah shuru kerdeta ... :d

wat the program .... ah ki start ker de ta..honah chaeda se labho vai labho god nuh labho hehhehe :gulp.... "well for fun only"..ajeeb fun hai yaar..bhavnaho ki sath khel rahe ho..bhavnaho ko samjho :em lolzzz

ok back to theists amlan di theory :d ....
Btw these scientist say they wont beleive in god.. which small chutput scientist they r ,nam dasoo ...as till i know mostly all great scientist beleive in god therefore they succeed so much.These atheists r crap they dont know anything as they dont beleive in the almity..if ask them how this world created answer will be.. some bacteria came and from there the life cycle started..Ok fine , but from where does that great bacteria came, answer will be same, from some where else... universe is big ,so from there.. way back millions of millions yrs imao....

The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved,we cant prove thing like this... some will come in front of u and say oye u belive in god show me wherz the god..abhi dikha lolz wat an moron ..well we can show it az in past many like this things has been happen(done by saints,and aisa hua bhi tha decades back somewhere in maharashtra village where a converted guy challenge to a saint when he was doing satsang that prove me god hai kya nahi,why wasteing time in all this preaching..2 ,3 days continue he comes and said like this to the saint,bass ab kya that baba get angry and said if u want to see that almity power exictence, so listen take this frame of Rama and hang this in the wall of urs room and for 7 days whenever u go to sleep @ that time face at dhruv tara shineing star(sorry dont know wat it called in english,google ker lehnah) for a min & then go to sleep.As that person was a strong will power he listen to the saint,ab jab saint ki baat suhne then sab acha he hunah..well he follow this procedure ,6 days happen but still nothing...on last day thatz 7th day he was looking @the shineing star(Dhruv) from her balcony and went to his bed and laughing & saying "oh aaj 7 days happen still nothing happen ab us baba ki kher nahi sabke samneh i will come and say this & i will expose him etc etc..."
Well that person lives alone with his pet dog,Now when he was on bed and just thinking about these things (7 days) suddenly his dog came in his room and he jump on him and stand on his chest ,now look wat happen that dog start talking like humans...he said "hey murakh dekh ishwar sab jagah hai,woh apram paar hai,yeah meh kehta hu..ab isse jada tujhe kya meh parman du turkh(with less brain)...and that dog slowly slept down by saying ram ram and suddenly light(jyoti) from his body came out and gone towards the hanging frame of the god which he hang in his wall... next day chup chap he went to the saint and apologise... bhagat ban gaya.. lolz... And this was not any story it really happen, i have read this way back and heard also about it... and this a one example many things has been happen like this in past and still happening,& will happen till the true beleivers r there :y

... Well Challenge these non-believers come to the stage of samadhi/mediation/dhyan/jap which confirms the Existence of God.... first do this then they should open their mouth,but they cant do,as its said they r retarted mind ppls...Arey when almity lord krishna,Rama,Baba nanak,jesus other fav like ravidass,kabir,swami vivekanand etc @ that time inko logo neh nahi mahnah toh imagine now wat :) !!!!
www.unp.me/f15/nasa-and-sri-guru-granth-sahib-ji-46996/

Btw From lots of example i give one my fav and the father of these so called some atheists scientist , ALBERT Einstein and every one knows who was he.He itself a god lover and these r his own lines...
"When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein

well dudz its old never ending discuss,i dont reply on like this az i know someone will come here and say god exist/do exist and other will no it wont(noobs hope ethe nah hoe) .. and blah blah goes on,the usless debate between Theists & Atheists toh bahut pehle toh chale ah rahe hai......
y i reply,,uuuf dimag ka bheja fry hojanah.As ppl r good in argue & just to debate...real point they wont know nor they will understand or interest to knowing it... aise jaye bandeya da ek he ilaj hai flush them ,,, flushing upward :poo lolz

Royal_Punjaban

»»K@mli!««
ah ki .. hmm eh ohne ah snoopy :nerd ... hun keda sayani mangoh galah kernah shuru kerdeta ... :d

wat the program .... ah ki start ker de ta..honah chaeda se labho vai labho god nuh labho hehhehe :gulp....
lagda tuhanu mere thread da tittle kuss jada e pasand a gaya....:w..
har kite likhn di koi lor nai a........ok.......:nerd

@topic.......
rabb hai....te eh ik sach hai.....

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

wat the program .... ah ki start ker de ta..honah chaeda se labho vai labho god nuh labho hehhehe :gulp.... "well for fun only"..ajeeb fun hai yaar..bhavnaho ki sath khel rahe ho..bhavnaho ko samjho :em lolzzz

ok back to theists amlan di theory :d ....
Btw these scientist say they wont beleive in god.. which small chutput scientist they r ,nam dasoo ...as till i know mostly all great scientist beleive in god therefore they succeed so much.These atheists r crap they dont know anything as they dont beleive in the almity..if ask them how this world created answer will be.. some bacteria came and from there the life cycle started..Ok fine , but from where does that great bacteria came, answer will be same, from some where else... universe is big ,so from there.. way back millions of millions yrs imao....

The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved,we cant prove thing like this... some will come in front of u and say oye u belive in god show me wherz the god..abhi dikha lolz wat an moron ..well we can show it az in past many like this things has been happen(done by saints,and aisa hua bhi tha decades back somewhere in maharashtra village where a converted guy challenge to a saint when he was doing satsang that prove me god hai kya nahi,why wasteing time in all this preaching..2 ,3 days continue he comes and said like this to the saint,bass ab kya that baba get angry and said if u want to see that almity power exictence, so listen take this frame of Rama and hang this in the wall of urs room and for 7 days whenever u go to sleep @ that time face at dhruv tara shineing star(sorry dont know wat it called in english,google ker lehnah) for a min & then go to sleep.As that person was a strong will power he listen to the saint,ab jab saint ki baat suhne then sab acha he hunah..well he follow this procedure ,6 days happen but still nothing...on last day thatz 7th day he was looking @the shineing star(Dhruv) from her balcony and went to his bed and laughing & saying "oh aaj 7 days happen still nothing happen ab us baba ki kher nahi sabke samneh i will come and say this & i will expose him etc etc..."
Well that person lives alone with his pet dog,Now when he was on bed and just thinking about these things (7 days) suddenly his dog came in his room and he jump on him and stand on his chest ,now look wat happen that dog start talking like humans...he said "hey murakh dekh ishwar sab jagah hai,woh apram paar hai,yeah meh kehta hu..ab isse jada tujhe kya meh parman du turkh(with less brain)...and that dog slowly slept down by saying ram ram and suddenly light(jyoti) from his body came out and gone towards the hanging frame of the god which he hang in his wall... next day chup chap he went to the saint and apologise... bhagat ban gaya.. lolz... And this was not any story it really happen, i have read this way back and heard also about it... and this a one example many things has been happen like this in past and still happening,& will happen till the true beleivers r there :y

... Well Challenge these non-believers come to the stage of samadhi/mediation/dhyan/jap which confirms the Existence of God.... first do this then they should open their mouth,but they cant do,as its said they r retarted mind ppls...Arey when almity lord krishna,Rama,Baba nanak,jesus other fav like ravidass,kabir,swami vivekanand etc @ that time inko logo neh nahi mahnah toh imagine now wat :) !!!!

Btw From lots of example i give one my fav and the father of these so called some atheists scientist , ALBERT Einstein and every one knows who was he.He itself a god lover and these r his own lines...
"When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein

well dudz its old never ending discuss,i dont reply on like this az i know someone will come here and say god exist/do exist and other will no it wont(noobs hope ethe nah hoe) .. and blah blah goes on,the usless debate between Theists & Atheists toh bahut pehle toh chale ah rahe hai......
y i reply,,uuuf dimag ka bheja fry hojanah.As ppl r good in argue & just to debate...real point they wont know nor they will understand or interest to knowing it... aise jaye bandeya da ek he ilaj hai flush them ,,, flushing upward :poo lolz

gyaan da sagar :wacko

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
I meant I hav never thought f starting communities like 'Being metrosexual guy not cool' because I know they aren't. And so, who cares....:lol

So, the point is- Believe in God, quite smoking, or just get a life :p.

And metrosexual guys are not cool :sleepy

prithvi.k

on off on off......
gyaan da sagar :wacko
kya reh! well ab bolnah he tha nah.. topic jo aisa tha... we cant explain these things in 2/3 lines ..
well mujhe woh gana yaad ah raha hai "hum bole gah toh kethe hai ki bolta hai.... :wall uff kya karuhh ..
well thanks for "Shaheed Baba Deep Singh" ab ek topic start kerdeya on this ;) acha laga therefore..
But did u agrue with some one on this.... which make u to start it... :rolleyes:
whatzever as i said i dont reply in this god/soul exist like topic .. me off from here :cool:

JusT LiKe ThaT :d....(for Fun ONLY )

menu aa samjh ne aundi...Why are Atheists so interested in God's non-existence?......: I mean if they are so convinced abt Her non-existence, why are they still talking about it???? Ironically enough, the 1ns who talk about God in public places are invariably the Atheists or the Ram Sena guys... [And sh*t man, you won't even get to say things like- thank god, goddamn you, holy sh*t, for god's sake:eek:, by god , Zesus Khrist et cetera, if you happen to be an atheist....... See, believing in God makes our lives so easy
shukar kisi ne te rabb nu 'female' keha :gig.

believin in god makes our lives easy but we still tend to make it so complicated by creating religions nd den fightin for them:wacko

ah ki .. hmm eh ohne ah snoopy ... hun keda sayani mangoh galah kernah shuru kerdeta ...

wat the program .... ah ki start ker de ta..honah chaeda se labho vai labho god nuh labho hehhehe .... "well for fun only"..ajeeb fun hai yaar..bhavnaho ki sath khel rahe ho..bhavnaho ko samjho :em lolzzz

ok back to theists amlan di theory ....
Btw these scientist say they wont beleive in god.. which small chutput scientist they r ,nam dasoo ...as till i know mostly all great scientist beleive in god
most physicists do not believe in a personal God..yet many r researching for the existence of God..
ofcourse most scientists do blv in god yet they don't blv that the existence was the personal whim of 'God'

therefore they succeed so much.
succeed in wat..
does blving in God bring u successs?? :nerd

These atheists r crap they dont know anything as they dont beleive in the almity..
let ur statements be logical ..

if ask them how this world created answer will be.. some bacteria came and from there the life cycle started..Ok fine , but from where does that great bacteria came, answer will be same, from some where else... universe is big ,so from there.. way back millions of millions yrs imao....
in the same way, if u ask a blver, he/she would surely overwhelm u with the different theories writtten in holy scriptures which r a question mark itself..there is no validity of them stating the truth.. or we interpreting them right

The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved,we cant prove thing like this... some will come in front of u and say oye u belive in god show me wherz the god..abhi dikha lolz
at some point u have to differentiate between wat's real and what's imagination
what u call God is a figment of ur imagination.. which cannot b proved but cannot b disapproved either..imagination noes no real boundaries nd hence cannot b tackled by rational nd logical means

wat an moron ..

learn to respect.. i think that's what "God" asks u to do .. respect all ppl :y

well we can show it az in past many like this things has been happen
how can u b so sure that it really happened.. did u witness it?
remember history is written by the people living at that very time..its bout their point of view and how they analyzed the situation..its not always the complete truth
(done by saints,and aisa hua bhi tha decades back somewhere in maharashtra village where a converted guy challenge to a saint when he was doing satsang that prove me god hai kya nahi,why wasteing time in all this preaching..2 ,3 days continue he comes and said like this to the saint,bass ab kya that baba get angry and said if u want to see that almity power exictence, so listen take this frame of Rama and hang this in the wall of urs room and for 7 days whenever u go to sleep @ that time face at dhruv tara shineing star(sorry dont know wat it called in english,google ker lehnah) for a min & then go to sleep.As that person was a strong will power he listen to the saint,ab jab saint ki baat suhne then sab acha he hunah..well he follow this procedure ,6 days happen but still nothing...on last day thatz 7th day he was looking @the shineing star(Dhruv) from her balcony and went to his bed and laughing & saying "oh aaj 7 days happen still nothing happen ab us baba ki kher nahi sabke samneh i will come and say this & i will expose him etc etc..."
Well that person lives alone with his pet dog,Now when he was on bed and just thinking about these things (7 days) suddenly his dog came in his room and he jump on him and stand on his chest ,now look wat happen that dog start talking like humans...he said "hey murakh dekh ishwar sab jagah hai,woh apram paar hai,yeah meh kehta hu..ab isse jada tujhe kya meh parman du turkh(with less brain)...and that dog slowly slept down by saying ram ram and suddenly light(jyoti) from his body came out and gone towards the hanging frame of the god which he hang in his wall...
next day chup chap he went to the saint and apologise... bhagat ban gaya.. lolz...

And this was not any story it really happen, i have read this way back and heard also about it...
i've read cindrella's story .. it really happened i've heard about it:bak
and this a one example many things has been happen like this in past and still happening,& will happen till the true beleivers r there

... Well Challenge these non-believers come to the stage of samadhi/mediation/dhyan/jap which confirms the Existence of God....
meditation doesnot confirm existence of God
it relaxes ur mind and body

first do this then they should open their mouth,but they cant do,as its said they r retarted mind ppls...Arey when almity lord krishna,Rama,Baba nanak,jesus other fav like ravidass,kabir,swami vivekanand etc @ that time inko logo neh nahi mahnah toh imagine now wat !!!!
lord krishna , Lord Rama, Guru Nanak, Jesus, Prophet Mohammed were not ur so called "almighty"
nd i didn't get ur pointtt here.. can u please elaborate :)

well dudz its old never ending discuss,i dont reply on like this az i know someone will come here and say god exist/do exist and other will no it wont(noobs hope ethe nah hoe) ..
im sorry to say but edhar v hai ek.. nd lets accept the fact that not everyone's gnna agree with u:bak
and blah blah goes on,the usless debate between Theists & Atheists toh bahut pehle toh chale ah rahe hai......

y i reply,,uuuf dimag ka bheja fry hojanah.As ppl r good in argue & just to debate...real point they wont know nor they will understand or interest to knowing it... aise jaye bandeya da ek he ilaj hai flush them ,,, flushing upward lolz
u need to learn how to debate or discuss things..:)
if u mus noe.. i do not blv in omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. I haven't found a gud reason yet to blv in such an infinite good God that takes care of existence..
Blving in God makes life easier .. whereas non-blvers tend to have chaotic state of mind for a while
bvling gives u an ease during hardships. u can jus simply pray thinking all prayers r heard..it provides strong consolation and support which most of us need as a part of our lives

im not the smartest person ever .. niether do i claim to noe everything from both sides of existence nd non-existence of God..but blind faith for me is a mental sickness that not only leads to dullness of human brain but snatches away the freedom of thought :wacko
my reasoning could b rong,mistaken or misled but it cud b corrected bcoz 'reason is the guiding star of my life' - bhagat singh

i don't mean to hurt nyone's feelings
if u don't like my views then simply ignore them :cutie