.:abhishek n ash in toronto:.

nav-3

jime tutia ambar ton tara
Mani Ratnam’s ‘Guru’ premiered in a grand way at the ‘Elgin & Winter Garden’ in Toronto, Canada. Media was gathered at the airport to capture the stars, Abhishek walked out dressed in a fur coat while Ash looked sexy in a black jacket and big shades. The two headed to their hotel after which they attended the premier of their ‘Guru’ both dressed in Indian attires. Ash looked pretty in a white salwar kameez accessorized with a beautiful diamond piece. Abhishek looked handsome in a close neck jacket and his hair band of course. Maddy was dressed in a warm suit for the premiere night, as he was cold in the freezing weather. Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Main Ratnam, AR Rehman and Madhvan were given a red carpet welcome. The entire road was blocked, as there were hordes of fans out there to catch a glimpse of their stars.
Toronto Mayor David Miller, who invited the cast of ‘Guru’ to the venue, addressed the press, “It's a pleasure to host the world premiere of ‘Guru’ in Toronto. This presentation represents a landmark event for the city of Toronto and all of Canada. It is an unprecedented occasion for the city to have film artists of the stature of Mani Ratnam, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai along with Producer Bobby Bedi. That they would select our city is an indication of the high regards Indian filmmakers have for Toronto. This is an opportunity to bring Indian Cinema to a larger appreciative audience and, at the same time, to further develop economic, creative and personal ties between our two countries.”
Abhishek, who plays the protagonist in the movie, was next to address the crowds. He was followed by Ash, who said that she was touched to see the warmth of the fans in foreign land. Mani Ratnam said that he was inspired to make the movie of an Indian entrepreneur, who went on to become the legend in history of Indian business.
Mallika Sherawat and Vidya Balan were missing from the premiere, in fact the two were not even invited to be a part of the big nite as Ash wanted to be in the spotlight. After the premiere of the movie in Canada, the stars headed to New York to promote their movie. It was in the Apple City that Abhishek proposed Ash for marriage and she gladly and predictably said a “Yes”. The two headed to Mumbai after the promotions and an engagement ceremony was hosted on the auspicious day of Makar Sakranti.
The success of ‘Guru’ is evident from the revenues it has generated in the first few weeks; many feel that Abhishek-n-Ash engagement worked wonders for ‘Guru’ as the two were being splashed over all the newspapers in India and abroad. Secondly, the audiences were excited to catch the new hooked couple on screen.

Attachments

• Ash__Minister_of_Culture__Canada___Roger_Nair_and_AB (Medium).jpg
    Ash__Minister_of_Culture__Canada___Roger_Nair_and_AB (Medium).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 835
  • Ash_ab_arrival_-airport (Medium).jpg
    Ash_ab_arrival_-airport (Medium).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 614

nav-3

.:dekho ash mere baare sochdi kinni sohni lagdi hai:.

mere baare soch rahi hai kamli kudi
koi puche ehnu
tera hon wala khasam ki sochuga
chalo meri badi wadia soch aa fer v
:w

Attachments

• Ash_adresses_audience (Medium).jpg
    Ash_adresses_audience (Medium).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 650

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
yea i heard abt them in tv. they spend millions on dollars on this thing.

well Mr.Nav-3 i m impressed tht u r this curious abt clothes. manngey lol

anyway thanx for sharin information.

nav-3

yea i heard abt them in tv. they spend millions on dollars on this thing.

well Mr.Nav-3 i m impressed tht u r this curious abt clothes. manngey lol

anyway thanx for sharin information.

mann gaye na fer sanu :y