20 Reasons Why Alcohol Should Be Served
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It reduces stress.
3. It leads to more honest communications.
4. It reduces complaints about low pay.
5. It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
8. It encourages carpooling.
9. Increased job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
10. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
11. It makes fellow employees look better.
12. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
13. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
14. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
15. Suddenly, burping during a meeting isn't so embarrassing.
16. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
17. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
18. Everyone agrees they work better after they've had a couple of drinks.
19. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
20. It's obviously a good idea ....
Re: 20 Reasons Why Alcohol Should Be Ser
me too i think acohol is very very bad
i wanted to see y people drank it, n if it tasted good
so one day when my daddy went to use the bathroom, i dipped my index finger in the cup and tasted it . . . it was the most bitter thing i had ever tasted absolutely atrocious
from then on i swore to my self that i would never touch something so dangerouss