10 Quotes by Dalai Lama
1. "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
2. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
3. "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
4. "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness. The important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
5. "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive."
6. "If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them."
7. "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
8. "We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."
9. "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."
10. "Sleep is the best meditation."