You don't need to be rocket science to figure out

marine

Mann
Some powers didn’t want Chattisinghpora investigated’

farooqadbullah-1.jpg
Srinagar, J&K:
Alleging that the vested interests sabotaged earlier investigations, National Conference president Farooq Abdullah Sunday urged the Sikh Community to build pressure on New Delhi to re-investigate the Chattisinghpora massacre by a retired Supreme Court judge. “Chattisinghpora incident is still fresh in my mind. I still remember the day when I was having lunch with former US President Bill Clinton when this unfortunate incident took place,” Farooq said at a function organised by Khalsa Democratic Front at SKICC on Sunday.
He said, “Clinton told me to have food, I denied. I told him that I can’t eat as my heart was crying in pain over the killing of 35 innocent Sikhs.”
Stating that Clinton has truly written in his book that had he not visited India Chattisinghpora massacre would not have taken place, the NC president said, “I have some reservations about Chattisinghpora incident and I will make these public through my book. The book will be released after my death so that nobody will question me”.
He urged the Sikh community to build pressure on New Delhi for fresh probe into the Chattisinghpora massacre. “You have a very honest Prime Minister, who belongs to your community. Persuade him to appoint a retired judge of Supreme Court to re-investigating the case so that truth is revealed,” he said.
Farooq said Justice Anand was carrying out the investigations into the incident but vested interests sabotaged the entire process. “I tried a lot to get the massacre investigated by a retired SC judge but couldn’t as vested interests scuttled the move,” he said.
He said it was unfortunate that five innocent persons were picked up in connection with the Chatisinghpora incident. “Thank God, they were proved innocent,” he said.
Urging the Sikh community living in the State not to feel isolated, he said, “Sikhs have offered sacrifices right from 1947. I know what happened to Sikhs in 1984. It is my firm belief that if Punjab will face untoward situation, repercussions will be witnessed in Kashmir. The fate of Punjab and Kashmir is interlinked and I have maintained it on various occasions.”
Farooq urged the Sikh community not to shy away from raising their issues. “You are part and parcel of Kashmir. You should select the people who could talk about the issues you are facing. During my tenure, I tried my best to give representation to the community in Service Selection Board, Public Service Commission and many other departments.”
Earlier, acting chairman of Legislative Council Arvinder Singh termed Chattishingpora incident as a ‘big wound’ in the hearts of Sikhs.

pps309

Prime VIP
Re: You don't need to be rocket science to figure

Just wait for another chattisinghpora to happen.......we have this fetish with torture and killings, then we will raise some voice for 2 days and then will again wait for next to happen.
If someone will try to keep the issue going, he will be labelled as fanatic or fundamentalist or may be even separatist.

Guys when will you understand they are being labelled as fanatic or fundamentalist just because common people should not join them and raise their voice for justice. It is not must to always take arms in hand, but it is must to show unity and ekta to get justice. I guess no one will be required to take arms in hand, if whole Indian community (not only sikhs) show their unity or ekta towards injustice.
Last but not least, charity begins at home.

marine

Mann

In March 2000 just before Bill Clinton was due to visit India, 38 Sikhs were massacred in the Indian part of Kashmir. The government blamed Muslim militants but it seems Clinton knew what really happened. he wrote in Madeleine Albright’s book The Mighty and the Almighty (until recently).

The former U.S. President Bill Clinton has emphasized that Hindu militants were responsible for the massacre of 38 Sikhs at Chatisinghpora in occupied Kashmir in March 2000,

He pointed out, “During my visit to India in 2000, some Hindu militants decided to vent their outrage by murdering 38 Sikhs in cold blood. If I hadn’t made the trip, the victims would probably still be alive. If I hadn’t made the trip, I couldn’t have done my job as president of the United States”.

marine

Mann

Indian state sponsored terrorism is definately alive and kicking in India and has been since the country was artificially drawn up in 1947. Politicians such as vajpayee, modi and indira executed killings of minorities in order to gain substantial votes from the Hindu majority and disguised it under 'tackling terrorism.'
For instance you have a known mass murderer by the name of kp gill who has been assigned by the central government to tackle the naxalite-maoist uprising in 13 Indian states.

India is the worlds largest hypocracy and not democracy

marine

Mann

[FONT=&quot]This is the Best Example I can Give
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In 1984 this country’s politicians learnt the art of killing people, getting away with it and then going on to win elections in the aftermath. They have repeated that in Mumbai and Gujarat and somebody somewhere may be making the next preparations.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

marine

Mann

Clinton would not have put the words in the book unless he believed it to be true. Can any body tell me how many "Hindu militant" groups do you know in Kashmir?