Wife's Private Parts Stitched with Iron Wire!

marine

Mann
I am your husband, I am your master, the owner of your entity, mind, soul and body, I have every right to do whatever I feel like with you, this is the message which this monster of an husband of 21 year old wife has given her, not in words but in deeds.
In Dhanbad, Jharkhand when Sabitri said on Wednesday that she wanted to go to her parents’ home her husband Sannimar Munda became so angry that first he charged her with having an extra-marital affair, than when she protested the whole quarrel took a painful turn.
Munda obviously did not have anything to substantiate his false accusation so what did he do, to prove his dominance he overpowered his wife, tied her hands and legs and stitched her private parts with iron wire. Not content with that he locked his wife who was almost faint with pain and simply went off.
Poor Sabitri managed to escape and reached her parents house from there she was admitted to a hospital where her condition is serious. A police complain was filed by her parents but Munda is absconding.
As per the report these are the words of Doctor “In my medical career of more than 30 years, I have not seen such a ghastly act,” said Pratibha Roy, a doctor who operated on Sabitri.
Munda will be apprehended sooner or later but will any punishment which will be given after a long legal battle will suffice for the unbearable pain he has inflicted on his wife? Is there no way that such offenders be made to suffer in the same manner as they made their victims suffer?

marine

Mann
Our judiciary will come out with entire strength in protecting such person and punish the victim. Since there is no scope of harsh punishment, such shocking acts will continue take place in India