When a ‘respected’ professional let his dog loose on Ranveer during the 'Bajirao's' strugg

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
ranveersingh1463757220-1.jpg

Actor Ranveer Singh has slalomed himself to the top seat in Bollywood where he is untouched by his contemporaries. In just a matter of five years, Ranveer has made a marquee which deserves applause from everyone.

However, these golden days which Ranveer is enjoying did not always grace his life. He is at a peak, more so after the tremendous success of ‘Bajirao Mastani’, but there was a time when he was made to run at a house of a respected person from Bollywood.

Ranveer got candid about his struggling days during his latest interview to Filmfare. It was then that he revealed that once a hot shot professional thought to make fun of a struggling actor in front of his friends.

Ranveer said,

“It’s a hustle when you’re struggling and you want to meet any kind of professional in the industry. There was this respected professional who I’d gone to meet with my portfolio in hand. He kept me waiting for three hours in his verandah. He came out and was hanging around with a bunch of his boisterous friends. He decided to start messing with me, like let’s have some fun at this struggling actor’s expense.”

The Bajirao then went on to reveal something which will blow your mind. He added,

“He started talking down to me, having a laugh at my expense and then he let his aggressive dog loose on me. I was literally running around his bungalow trying to save myself while they were all having a good laugh. It was a terrible experience. The dog didn’t manage to bite me but karma definitely bit that guy.”

This revelation is sure to send a chill down your spine. We have all heard stories about how it is difficult for an outsider to leave an impression in the film industry. But, doing something as devilish as this is no where justified on the part of that ‘respected’ professional.

As far as Ranveer is concerned, we are glad that the 30 year old is shining bright in the Bollywood sky and we are sure his brightness won’t fade anytime soon.