Wah Taj

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Taj is voted no.1 in new Seven wonders of the world.
Congrats everyone and this is something that represents our country globally.
We gotta be proud of it and this symbol of love looks just stunning always.
Bipasha Basu was one of the hosts in this Seven wonders of the world ceremony held by the UN in Lisbon.

taj_mahal_01.jpg

The rest of the 6 wonders are : Chichen Itza (Mexico), The Great Wall of China, Petra (Jordan), Christ the Redeemer (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), Macchu Picchu (Peru), and The Roman Coliseum (Italy)

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
but i dont understand...Sydney da Opera House final 21 vich kiven pahunch gaya?? :-?
jadon o banaya c, ous velle saari technology develop ho chukki c, tht means constructing it wouldnt have been difficult whn compared to monuments centuries old :nerd

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
but i dont understand...Sydney da Opera House final 21 vich kiven pahunch gaya?? :-?
jadon o banaya c, ous velle saari technology develop ho chukki c, tht means constructing it wouldnt have been difficult whn compared to monuments centuries old :nerd

better ask da penal, me no got no answer to this ju know

sukkha

Kampala waleyo ki haal ne?
wadiya hoya Taj nu vi 7 wonder wich le leya, shayad hun hi ohdi koi care take karan lagg pave.

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~

chalo eni tension kyn lai rahe ho....oh kehda 7 wonders ch agaya......tension nahi lene ka.........