Upasna Singh aka Bua confirms quitting 'Comedy Nights Live'

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Nothing seems to be going right for Colors, 'Comedy Nights Live'. The show which has been in news since its inception is once again making headlines. One of the important characters of 'Comedy Nights Live', Upasna Singh has quit the show. The actress has stopped shooting for the show and doesn't wish to go back to CNL.
While talking exclusively to the TimesofIndia, the actress confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have quit Comedy Nights Live . I am not shooting for it since last two weeks and don't wish to go back to Comedy Nights Live."

When asked about the reason behind quitting the show, Upasna said, "I can't divulge the details. I might address a press conference next week to talk about it. All I can say at the moment is that few things were not happening right and it will be sorted by Monday."

Now, that she has quit Comedy Nights Live, will she work with Kapil Sharma on his show? "I have always had a good rapport with Kapil Sharma. I had an amazing time working with them. I became popular as Bua because of Comedy Nights with Kapil . My character on CNWK gave me work satisfaction. Now, I am in such a position that I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I just want to do stuff that gives me work satisfaction. So, if something concrete and meaty is offered to me from Kapil's side I will definitely do it. I don't want to do a cameo just for the heck of it," concluded Upasna Singh.
Earlier, Upasna decided to stay back with Colors' when the entire cast of 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' decided to do a show on Sony Entertainment Television post their fallout with Colors.