Upasana Singh aka Bua back to Kapil's camp post quitting Comedy Nights Live

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
bua647_072116124156-1.jpg

After threatening to drag Comedy Nights Live (CNL) makers to court, veteran comedian Upasana Singh aka Bua has apparently joined The Kapil Sharma show. She had quit CNL last month.
TKSS' creative director Preeti Simoes has tweeted about the return of Upasana to Kapil's camp. "Look whose bak!!! Woohhooooo #upasnaji #naseemji #TheKapilSharmaShow .. masti doubled dis sun! Good to ve u wid us."
Also joining the comedy show, is comedian Naseem Vicky who was previously associated with Comedy Nights With Kapil and Comedy Nights Bachao.

Cn1hxjOWcAA2e8c.jpg

Preeti simoes @Preeti_simoes
Look whose bak!!! Woohhooooo #upasnaji #naseemji #TheKapilSharmaShow .. masti doubled dis sun! Good to ve u wid us
2:22 AM - 21 Jul 2016

Upasana in an exclusive conversation with India Today online had revealed that she opted out of Comedy Nights Live on account of work dissatisfaction and several discrepancies in her work contract.
"First of all there was no work satisfaction. I haven't worked in such a pathetic show before. On some occasions, I could not believe it was a comedy show because the script was so bad. Secondly, they did not fulfill a single commitment," she had told us.
"I feel they roped me in just because they wanted someone who had worked in Kapil's show before to help them get a good TRP. Essentially, they have just used me to their advantage. Now that the show has opened to a good TRP and is established, they have started making me feel useless on their show. The lines I got on the show were without any humour and punch lines. I requested the director of CNL several times to look into the matter, but he always said, "Abhi show shuru hua hai..dheere dheere theek ho jaayega."