Torch in bummer ! lolz

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Bummer!

‘Light-headed’ friends shove torch up man’s rectum after drinking a tad too much at a bachelor party on Friday; the torch was removed on Monday by doctors

Doctors at Thane Civil Hospital had a ‘rear’ case at hand on Monday. A man in agonising pain somehow managed to drag himself to the hospital, but refused to take a seat. Puzzled staff hadn’t a clue what was wrong, when the red-faced man finally let it rip - while at a friend’s bachelor’s party a few nights earlier, some drunk friends had proved to be a pain in the posterior and shoved a torch up his rectum.

“We got drunk and then had a little argument over some petty issue,” said victim Salim Khan (named changed), who attended the party at Badlapur on Friday. “I was heavily drunk and only remember my friends undressing me. I returned home the next morning and have been suffering from immense back and stomach pain since.”

Doctors understood just exactly what they were in for when an X-ray showed the object was half a foot long and three inches in diameter. “We realised we had to operate and had to be very careful, as the foreign object could have damaged his rectum,” said surgeon Dr B B Pagare, who was part of a team of three surgeons and two anaesthetists that treated Khan.

“We were able to remove the object by twisting and stretching his muscles and thus were able to avoid surgery,” added Dr Pagare, explaining that prolonged presence of the foreign body in the rectum could have led to gangrene and that Khan could have even died if he had not been able to pass stools. “Thankfully, the torch did not have batteries, which could have made it even more dangerous.” Khan, who has a wife and two kids, has been advised a week’s bedrest and will be kept under observation at the hospital for the next 24 hours. But will he take his buddies to task once he’s better? “While I don’t ever want to see any of them again, I don’t want to file a police complaint either. We were all under the influence of alcohol,” said Khan. Now that’s what you call a bum chum…

-----------------
sorry but hahahahaha lol.. ok back to the point,show this article to all enemies,and invite them for party or say them its candle light dinner lol ..i did this :d .Oh god their faces was looking so scared hahhaha >haha
Btw this is the effect of drinking,it damage urs thinking power(brain cells) & People become crack headed when they get drunk, and do such a pain-full,funny,stupid ugly act :wacko

rofl..hahahhahahahahahhahahaha......breaths...............hahahahahahahah

janta tallii hokey kiddah dey kam kardi ah.....hahahahhaha

if that is their idea of fun then i feel sorry for the guy who gets the torch everytime..rofl

btw indian doctors are really good...they can remove anything from anwyhere...hahahahha..i still cant stop laughin ..rofl.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
practically samjha na padega ki... likya tah hai ute yaar... lolz
sharabi log tah kuch bhi kerdindhe ah..az oh hosh'ch nahi hunde