The Sikh Channel

Just read an article saying that there is going to be a new Sikh Channel UK on National Television from Vaisakhi 2009. For all UK Sky TV Viewers, Free subscription. Available on Sky TV on channel 840 :)

Check it out at Sikh Channel

Obviously this applies to UK residents:an and those who are actually interested..

SinghKing

wooww this thread was such a big hit..

LOL as usual on UNP... :P

Anyway, thanks again, I usually leave that channel on all day.
Watched it at Vahsaki and they was showing Anandpur Sahib.... loads of people, hope to go to India sometime during Vahsaki and check it out :)

Guess more ppl r into Kaka's pass away than anything else, since theres like a million threads on UNP ...

LOL as usual on UNP... :P

Anyway, thanks again, I usually leave that channel on all day.
Watched it at Vahsaki and they was showing Anandpur Sahib.... loads of people, hope to go to India sometime during Vahsaki and check it out :)

Guess more ppl r into Kaka's pass away than anything else, since theres like a million threads on UNP ...

ye its a gd channel :y

Lolll yehh I knowww! jeezz!

xx

SinghKing

I found something interesting on Facebook by a group called Sikh Family's and here is what they'd said:

WOT MEANS MORE TO U SIKHS KAKA BHANIWALA PASSED AWAY OR YOUR MAHARAJI SUROOPS BURNED?? ITS SAD YES BUT HOW MUCH LOVE WE GOT 4 GURU JI??

Which is sooo true....