Swayamvar Season 2-Rahul Dulhania Le Jayenge

270360856-1.jpg

Imagine is back with Swayamvar Season 2 with Rahul Dulhania Le Jayenge. Recently they held the press conference in Delhi where Rahul addressed to the media of being the part of the show and what qualities he is looking in for his bride to be.
I want a bride who is mentally strong and intelligent. She should be soft hearted and be able to walk with me through all my life, this is what Rahul stated in the conference.
Elaborating further on the qualities he conversed, She should be able to handle the situation and respect my people too. Last but not the least she should be tall enough (grins).
When asked of the reason for participating in the show and is he getting married or will be fooling the audience like Rakhi did in the first season. He immediately replied, I am here to get my bride and definitely will marry her and make take her to my house.
Even Rahuls ex wife is aware of his swayamvar as he has been in constant touch with her. He had tied the knot with Shweta in 2006 and was divorced recently.
So lets wait and watch whether Rahul finds his dulhania or once again channel fools the junta by a mere engagement!!!

9081_rahulmahajan-1.jpg

prithvi.k

on off on off......
pata si u only will start this thread .....
az rakhi and rahul tere bahut fav ah :d
hahaha lolz :p

btw which channel this showz will be telecast same NDTV yuck

prithvi.k

on off on off......
u r lier no one.. now dont say u dont know or seen last season bigboss... he was there till last... and urs next thread too rakhi sawant :squint

u r lier no one.. now dont say u dont know or seen last season bigboss... he was there till last... and urs next thread too rakhi sawant :squint
i dont watch big boss..and i dont hav that chennel yahan par aata hai ..jo bhi ho anyways..its a news..not my personal liking towards anybody..so u can stop connecting ppl with their threads ok..and dont piss me off :angry

prithvi.k

on off on off......
if we have interest in something... that only we sharz mostly :squint...
btw,big boss nahi ata waha :o .... really ? now u really pissed :(