Sunny was proud but really nervous to sing the national anthem

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_fada50b0500511e6a5f1138dd21979a8JPG-1.jpg

Sunny Leone is the latest to join the bandwagon of actors, turning to singing, after she sang the national anthem at a Pro Kabaddi league match in Mumbai.
Sunny was proud but was nervous to sing the anthem last night at one of the matches of the on-going Pro Kabaddi League held at a stadium in Mumbai. The League is aired on Star Sports channel.

“It’s a proud moment for me. I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honoured. I was very nervous,” Sunny told PTI.

Sunny Leone ✔ @sunnyleone
From concept to design @Hitendra1480 &Bhakti made a gorgeous outfit for @proKabaddi National Anthem @hitendrabhakti
4:42 PM - 22 Jul 2016

The Jism 2 actor rehearsed a lot for the big event.
“I am thankful to my team and husband for helping with this (getting the national anthem right). I did rehearse for quite some time,” she added.

Sunny reveals her father always took efforts to make her learn kabaddi, but destiny had other plans in store for her.

“My father always took efforts in making me learn kabaddi but that did not happen. I have an emotional connect with the game.”
The 35-year-old, who was last seen in One Night Stand, is gearing up for her two films, Beiimaan Love and Tina and Lolo.