Suicidal Tendencies after Watching Avatar

chief

Prime VIP
The Avatar after effect: depression and suicidal tendencies

"Avatar" is one of the most expensive movies ever made. This year's most eagerly awaited release cost $237 million to make and another $150 million to market.

6a00d8341bffd953ef0120a7d47be1970b800wi-1.jpg

One of its stars, Sigourney Weaver, described "Avatar" as "like 'Gone with the Wind' in space."
But what about the after effects? Some people are experiencing depression and nausea.

6a00d8341bffd953ef012876d70891970c800wi-1.jpg

6a00d8341bffd953ef0120a7d47d00970b800wi-1.jpg

Moviegoers have reported blues, depression and even suicidal tendencies after watching the movie Avatar.
Fans are upset at not being able to visit Pandora, the make believe planet that is nirvana for the Na'vi, the blue native humanoids that habitat Pandora.
One anonymous critic claimed the ground-breaking 3D effects in "Avatar" are, I quote, "vomit inducing."
Theaters are not supplying barf bags that I know of. Still, this doesn’t sound like a movie to take your special date to if there is a chance you’ll be heaving in the isle.
Some moviegoers will not experience any bad side effects and will only worry about how long the crease on the bridge of their nose from the 3D glasses will last.

*movie te main wi dekhi hai... hun news padhke mainu wi darr lagda :hang*

Jus

Filhaal..
There is nothing as such in the movie to make u feel like vomit. I have recently watched. The concept and storyline is average but cinematography is highly commendable. And yeah Pandora, o twadi, a place so pleasant that I wont be surprised if some ppl are experiencing depression for not being there.

3D effects are definitely ground-breaking for it happnd like dis- in one of the scenes an object thrown in the movie seems like hitting you and girl sitting next to me petrified with fear pushes herself back, yells loudly and I jst can't stop laughing :haha

chief

Prime VIP
3d effect te menu pata nai... cam rip dekhi si, har 15-20 mint baad audio hindi to eng toggle kar jandi si :com

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
Lokaan da tan dimaag kharab hai... ik movie nu movie samajh ke kyun nahi vekhde... is gall 'ch depress hon di ki gall hai ki assi othe ni ja sakde n blah blah.. je ine hi senti ne tan movies vekhan kyun jande ne.... Eho jihe lok tan fir BRUCE ALMIGHTY vargiyan movies vekhke soch soch ke depress hunde hon ge ki assi GOD kyun nahi han.. sab bakwaas hai.. bass ena news channels waleyan nu koi news nahi mildi tan eh sab bakwaas shuru kar dinde ne...
main tan 2 vaar dekhi hai eh movie mainu tan koi vommit sensation nahi hoyee