Slow Internet connection Due to Under sea cable cut in India

dc16

- dEsPeraTe cRaNky -
India is experiencing a decrease in the overall Internet Connectivity speed and this is accounted to around 50% of the normal speeds. The main reason behind this is the Fibre Cut at SEA-ME-WE 4 undersea submarine cable system which connects South East Asia and Europe. The whole project is run by 16 different International Telecom companies which includes top Indian Telecom companies like Tata Communications, Bharti Airtel which cover a major consumer base in India, hence their customers would be the most affected ones.

Atleast 3 different under sea cables have been broken, out of which the cable located near Italy is going to affect the Indian Broadband Connections. The maintainence and repair work has already started and would be continued for the next four days because of which the impact is going to disrupt the service atleast for the next few days. This is the time when you need to Optimize Internet Connection for making the most of all the speed you get and not just waiting for the higher speed unless the repair is completed.

SEAMEWE4Route300x165-1.png

In the year 2008 too, there was a similar issue with the whole country waiting for Internet Bandwidth which was lost due to International undersea cable network breakage. If there is some issue with some websites not loading, then you cannot blame your ISP now for the Internet Speed.

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
Re: Slow Internet connection Due to Under sea cable cut in I

hmm and how cable was cut ... any accident or what ?

ok....main connect broadband vaaleyaan nu complaint karan e lageya c bas..thnks for da info...hope dis gets fixed soon...

Desparado

I hope Mr. Bean had been there...!!!!

hope its gets connected soon.....!!!

prithvi.k

on off on off......

oh i c .. therefore my net was slow from few days...but now ok
tks for the news yaar

This is the time when you need to Optimize Internet Connection for making the most of all the speed you get and not just waiting for the higher speed unless the repair is completed.

yup i did this only a day before & really its worked for me :)

prithvi.k

on off on off......

itni uchayi pe jo ho hills..waha jate jate net slow hojata...bhavnaho ko samjho :d

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

ye to bas naam ka hills hai aake dekhna kabhi

baat to internet connection ki hai

bsnl hota to saho hota :lol

oue prithvi teri akh dekh ke te net band ho jaanda hona...slow ki chalna :p rofl

prithvi.k

on off on off......

meri dilwali ank da net de naal ki connection :chew