Sikhs would never forgive gandhi family

Lily

B.R
Staff member
SIKHS WOULD NEVER FORGIVE GANDHI FAMILY, DECLARES JATHEDAR

Amritsar November 20:
The Jatehdar of Akal Takht highest temporal seat of Sikhs, Akal Takht Giani Gurbachan Singh has refused to accept the arguments offered by AICC General Secretary Rahul Gandhi to punish the accused of 1984 anti-Sikh riots and categorically told Rahul Gandhi that Sikh community could never pardon the family of late Indira Gandhi unless they do the needful to get the perpetrators of 1984 riots punished.
Gurbachan Singh said that how Sikh community could forget the incident of operation Blue Star as Rahul during his Tuesday visit in the city did not utter even a single word of apology for what was done in 1984. Shriomani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee President (SGPC) Avtar Singh Makkar said that Gandhi family could not be pardoned, as Rahul during his visit in the city did not seek apology for incidents occurred in the years of 1984.
Makkar said that nevertheless to say that hundreds of innocent Sikhs were killed during the Operation Blue Star and anti Sikh riots, such an unfortunate incident could never be forgotten by the Sikh community. Commenting on the Tuesday’s remark of Rahul, Makkar said that mere describing Operation Blue Star and 1984 riots as tragic was not enough since Rahul never sought apology what has been done by the family of Gandhi.
Former Shriomani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee President (SGPC) Bibi Jagir Kaur said that Sikh community would never forgive the Gandhi family for the infamous operation Blue Star and anti Sikh riots occurred in 1984. Statement of Jatehdar Giani Gurbachan Singh, Bibi Jagir Kaur and Makkar came out immediate after the statement of Congress general Secretary Rahul Gandhi who yesterday in Amritsar described Operation Blue Star and anti Sikh riots in 1 984 as tragic and wrong.
Kaur said that Operation Blue Star, which was, conducted on Golden Temple following the orders of then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi who was responsible for the sacrilege of pious Harmandahr Sahib (Golden Temple) and Akal Takht (highest Sikh temporal seat). Thereafter Rajiv Gandhi became responsible for the anti Sikh riots after the death of her mother. All these things proved that to commit blunder time and gain has become the tradition of the Gandhi’s family.

deepak pace

DJ_DEE
Re: Sikhs would never forgive gandhi fam

Lily since you got all the NEWS ..
what is your views about the incident .. of Operation Blue Star.. and now the statments of Rahul Gandhi ??

pps309

Prime VIP

Look who is talking, Giani Gurbachan Singh has given/received seropas from RSS frontliners.
Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, Rahul Gandhi seems to be much better option than your close buddies like Advani, Rulda Singh and Badal.

His dad or grandma were wrong and they got punished for that. He is young, educated and it seems he is more secular.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

yah . .. he knows wat war can do, and how u can lose ur loved ones in one instant

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

and how can he label his own beliefs as the whole SIKH poplutaion's beliefs and views....

did he have some voting or opinion from the sikhs spread all over b4 givin dat statement..?

TO FORGIVE is the principle which bani teaches us....

personally I think Rahul is a nice guy..educated and responsible person.. can we hate him coz of his family's misdeeds? he must b a toddler at dat time..

on the other hand ..

maybe i have dese kind of views coz personally me and my family were nt da victims and have not suffered.. una de dil to pucho jina naal eh hoyaa...

shayad dey have their say in Giani Gurbachan Singh's statements ..

mystique21

I keep reading about these Mumbai attacks and how the whole nation is in a frenzy, calling it the biggest terrorist attack ever, etc.. Has India forgotten Delhi 1984, Bombay 1993 and Gujarat 2002? Isn't government-sponsered violence the most cruel and unhuman form of terrorism?
In terms of the death toll alone, Delhi 84 was the biggest act of terrorism in the history of independent India.
Maybe I, not as a sikh but as a free citizen, will consider accepting his apology if the Congress Party officially accepts the fact that 1984 was not communal violence, not riots, not one community killing another, but an act of deliberate state terrorism!

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

Lily since you got all the NEWS ..
what is your views about the incident .. of Operation Blue Star.. and now the statments of Rahul Gandhi ??

hello friendzzzzz
we never forget 1984......:pr...........

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

i miss my Brother's
:pr

Rabb meinu next time enna da chota veer banave,
Te enna di sava da meinu mokha deve...
but odda Faraz apna es janam ch pura karu.....
mein kadi es gal to nahi Darr da ,kiyu ki mein v kisse nu pyaar karda....Rabb nu kisse kuri nu nahi :-j >hahahahahaha
kuriya nu te sari duniya he kardi hai,
mein us nu karda jis ne duniya banai hai.:pr
te us nu miln da ikko way hai\:d/:da:yahoo
so.......................:wavey
Khalistan JindaBaad !!!

Attachments

• Bhai_Harjinder_Singh_Jinda_Sukhdev_Singh_Sukha.jpg
    Bhai_Harjinder_Singh_Jinda_Sukhdev_Singh_Sukha.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 993
Last edited by a moderator:

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

We have No country,
Bcoz i m Sikh...>du
naver mind u Enjoy..Buddy..\:d/

Mein v supna dekhda ha ki 1 days mera v
koi apna desh hovega......
and mein oh supna dekhda hunda jis nu Pura (sach) kar sakhda hova,
Bcoz I m Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh..\:d/
Te Sikh kadi haar nahi manda hunda Marn
(death)to baad v nahi harda mein....:so
So u Enjoy Buddy...\:d/

rgxsingh

Elite

many people dont want to live with muslims. (babbri masjid kand)
many people dont want to live with sikhs (remember 84)
many people dont want to live with Christians (remember what is happning in east)
and all these "many people" are the one of majorty of india.(i hope u understand i dont want to take name of n-y community)
so who dont want to live with us give us our land !

rgxsingh

Elite

Look who is talking, Giani Gurbachan Singh has given/received seropas from RSS frontliners.
Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, Rahul Gandhi seems to be much better option than your close buddies like Advani, Rulda Singh and Badal.

His dad or grandma were wrong and they got punished for that. He is young, educated and it seems he is more secular.

yah . .. he knows wat war can do, and how u can lose ur loved ones in one instant

and how can he label his own beliefs as the whole SIKH poplutaion's beliefs and views....

did he have some voting or opinion from the sikhs spread all over b4 givin dat statement..?

TO FORGIVE is the principle which bani teaches us....

personally I think Rahul is a nice guy..educated and responsible person.. can we hate him coz of his family's misdeeds? he must b a toddler at dat time..

on the other hand ..

maybe i have dese kind of views coz personally me and my family were nt da victims and have not suffered.. una de dil to pucho jina naal eh hoyaa...

shayad dey have their say in Giani Gurbachan Singh's statements ..

sappan de putt kadi kise de mitt nahi hunde
(son of snakes are friend of none)