Saudi woman needs permission to be on Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Saudi woman minister needs permission to be on TV

Riyadh: Saudi Arabia’s first woman cabinet minister cannot appear on television without permission, a newspaper quoted her as saying on Monday.

Noura al-Faiz’s appointment in February as deputy minister for women’s education was hailed as a big step for the integration of women in Saudi Arabia where the law bans women from driving, voting and mixing with unrelated men. :wacko

“I don’t take my veil off and I will not appear on television unless it is allowed for us to do so,” Faiz told the daily Shamss, which published a picture of the deputy minister wearing a headscarf with her face showing.

Faiz also dismissed calls for girls to be allowed to do sport at school, which Saudi Arabia’s powerful religious establishment has prevented. “It’s way too early,” the paper reported her as saying.

Her ministry was not immediately available for comment.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Saudi woman needs permission to be o

yeah toh old battein hai...lol
iskeh ageh batahu toh..chair toh gir jahnah..
sample dekh lah--
19 year old girl who was first rapped and then not sentenced to 200 lashes?

img46c0d05a7e743-1.jpg

“I [was] 19 years old. I had a relationship with someone on the phone. We were both 16. I had never seen him before. I just knew his voice. He started to threaten me, and I got afraid. He threatened to tell my family about the relationship. Because of the threats and fear, I agreed to give him a photo of myself,” she recounted.
“A few months [later], I asked him for the photo back but he refused. I had...... for more clik below link...
for Pic click here -Political Mavens USE ANNAPOLIS TO SAVE SAUDI RAPE VICTIM

Sabria Jawhar is a Saudi columnist and reporter for the Jeddah-based English-language daily newspaper Saudi Gazette. She also writes for the Huffington Post. She currently lives in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, where she is a PhD student at the University of Newcastle.

Sabria%5B1%5D.Jawhar%20%282%29.JPG

SABRIA JAWHAR

I read her blog/colums.. when ever get time.. & rightly said middle east women voice she is :y

Why Saudi women deserve a good beating
Sabria Jawhar
Published 05/10/2009
Whenever I read about Saudi men beating up their wives or daughters because they think they deserve physical justice for some perceived wrongdoing I’m always reminded of the expression “pick on someone your own size.”
I thought of this the other day when Saudi Judge Hamad Al-Razine told a panel at the National Family Safety Program seminar in Abha that it is perfectly acceptable to slap one’s wife around if she spends too much money.
According to a newspaper report, he said, “If a person gives SR1,200 to his wife and she spends SR900 to purchase an abaya from a brand shop and if her husband slaps her on the face as a reaction to her action, she deserves that punishment.”

more -
Why Saudi women deserve a good beating

How Saudi women celebrated International Women’s Day

I don’t think that Khamisa Sawadi celebrated International Women’s Day last Sunday. No, more than likely the 75-year-old widow was wondering abut the 40 lashes and four months in prison she is facing for mingling with two young men, which included her late husband’s nephew, who had brought her bread.
more here-- herblog--
saudiwriter.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-saudi-women-celebrated.html

Prince Bandar bin Sultan of saudi say the Wahhabi are perfectly good world citizens. yeah Mr prince the below pic shows..And we believe u :wah

the women(before and now on right side) was beaten up .....

saudi is worst... Uae- ... dubai is ok.. free hai thoda,waha thoda respect/freedom for womens good.

Status
Not open for further replies.