Salman upset about SRK spat,media report

garydaddy

New Delhi, July 26 (IANS) Bollywood star Salman Khan is not only upset about his spat with Shah Rukh Khan, but the way in which the media covered it and the general politics in the industry. He has urged his fans to ignore negative reports about him.
"For the next few days you will hear and read a lot of s**t about me, a lot of it. Keep on reading it, but don't react to it. I don't," Salman wrote on his blog www.duskadum.blogspot.com.
"Read all the negatives and read till they get tired of writing. Everyone goes through this, but not for long. I say just look good, feel good and do good, that's it."
Salman, who is currently hosting Sony TV's reality game show "Dus Ka Dum", added that one should behave as though a barking dog was chasing your car.
"You don't stop the car and start reacting to the dog. You don't! There's no point. I don't wish to react. I don't have the time for it. Besides, I don't understand the language of dogs, except for my two - Myson and Myjaan," Salman wrote.
He and Shah Rukh had a spat during the star-studded birthday party of Salman's girlfriend Katrina Kaif July 16.
Salman reportedly instigated Shah Rukh by speaking about their reality shows - "Dus Ka Dum" and "Kya aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?" Salman claimed that his show "Dus Ka Dum" had garnered more TRPs than Shah Rukh's, according to informed sources.
Salman scoffed at Shah Rukh by saying that despite being a superstar he could not make his show a hit. The war of words later turned rather ugly and Aamir Khan had to intervene.
Talking about the politics in Bollywood, Salman said that the "developing trend in the industry is not to celebrate other's success".
He added: "Every time another person is successful there will be someone trying to pull him down. You don't increase your own efforts to become successful but try to always decrease someone else's success. That is the mantra of the industry."
Salman is also apparently miffed with Shah Rukh for turning down his request for a cameo in his brother Sohail Khan's home production "Main Aur Mrs Khanna".

srk-sallu.jpg