Salman Khan’s Massive Birthday Cake Cost HOW MUCH

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
sal2-1.jpg

Salman Khan‘s amazing three-tier cake was definitely a talking point from his birthday bash. Check it out here. So we tracked down the bakery and figured just how much effort it took to make the cake what it was. It was Arpita Khan‘s idea and she got the innovating cake from Juhu’s Mishmash bakery. Weighing a huge 50 kilos, the three-tier cake was designed by Pooja and Shikha.

This is what the bakery’s Facebook page posted:

Cake for our favourite star Happy Birthday Salman Khan smile emoticon
So i want to share the story behind this madness and this huge cake it all started with a call from Pooja Dhingra on my first holiday with my husband and coordinating this cake with my co partner Shweta Somaiya in this madness was a task. So nothing goes easy when its such a huge cake.All her efforts was really valuable. We had a lot of madness while doing this.
2 days, a broken internal structure just before the day of the cake, changing the structure, to the cake turning out to be smaller than the structure just 4 hours before the delivery. Shweta Somaiya working all night on the flowers. And to top the madness we completed the cake stopping the car on the highway with people starring inside the car. And it did not stop here the road to the venue was the highlight bumpy as hell with my rockstar dinesh holding the cake.
All is well that ends well. When the person who ordered the cake, the person who cut the cake and the people who made it are content.
This cake would not would have been possible without a few so we would like to thank them Priyank Murarka Priyanka Sunita Murarka Renu Murarka Sourabh Mutha
Thank u Shweta Somaiya this is just the beginning of our journey together for bigger things:)

And can I please tell you how much it cost? Rs 1 lakh! Yup, reportedly that’s how much bhai’s cake cost.

50 and fabulous, I must say!