'Sajjan Kumar visited our locality prior to 84 riots'

chief

Prime VIP
New Delhi, August 11 : A woman, who lost five of her family members in 1984 anti-Sikh riots, told a court in Delhi conducting trial against Congress leader Sajjan Kumar that he had visited her locality, including her house, prior to the incident involving killings of her husband and son.

"I had stated in my statement before CBI that Sajjan had visited the locality a few days prior to the occurrence in connection with the development work and had paid a visit to the houses of the individuals including my house," Jagdish Kaur told Additional Sessions Judge Sunita Gupta.

Kaur was confronted by Kumar's counsel I U Khan with her previous statement where this point was not recorded. She was making her statement during her cross examination for the 15th day in a row.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
there are plenty witnesses claiming Sajjan Kumar & Jagdish Tytler being involved in the riots...the govt and CBI aint doing anything against them.

on the other hand, the central govt and CBI are grilling Gujrat's BJP politician for a fake encounter case, just bcoz he's non-Congress??

clearly a case of double standards :n