Qandeel Baloch won’t fill form for Bigg Boss, it is for ‘common people’

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_ef1f0ac82a2f11e68f5f7ac8be343499-1.jpg

Pakistan’s Qandeel Baloch is one of the most wanted participant for the 10th season of hit reality TV show Bigg Boss but whether she will say yes to it is still doubtful because she has some demands she needs fulfilled.
In a recent interview, the 25-year-old model said that she will not say anything much as “I have certain terms and conditions. Once those are met, I’ll release a statement,” reports the Dawn.

The rumour mill started churning when the social media sensation posted about the speculations on Facebook

Reposting the reports about her participation in the reality show on her official Facebook page, Baloch wrote, “Hahahahaahah ?#?surprise #?qandeelbaloch #?biggboss10 ?#?bb10 #?biggbossseason10.”

“India are u ready ? #?qandeelbaloch ?#?bb10 #?biggboss10 ?#?biggbossseason10,” she wrote on another post.
When asked if she applied to be on the show through the form on the Colors TV website, Pakistani drama queen said, “Why should I fill out a form? Those are for common people, not celebrities!”