Purab Kohli replaces Aditya Narayan as host of Sa Re Ga Ma

chief

Prime VIP
Purab Kohli replaces Aditya Narayan as host of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV

Even though he is not a drummer in real-life, he played the role of a drummer to the hilt in the cult film Rock On. No prizes for guessing as to we are indeed talking about the versatile actor Purab Kohli, who, after starting off his showbiz career as a VJ, went onto become an integral part of Bollywood. Testimonials to this stand terra firma in the form of his memorable roles in films like My Brother Nikhil, Supari, Rock On etc. to name a few.

The good news is that this man with the 'Killer Smile' is back and how! He will now be replacing the singer-turned-host-turned-actor Aditya Narayan in the evergreen reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV. Readers may recollect it is this show which made heroes of many an unknown name! Speaking about his new 'role', an excited Purab spoke exclusively to Bollywood Hungama saying, "I am really excited about the show because of the young energy that the makers want to bring in the show. That's exactly what is driving me and making me excited about this show. To be involved in a show of this stature is an amazing feeling. People are really surprised that I am doing this show." When asked about any developments on the films front, Purab said, "I am eagerly waiting for my film Josh E Jawaani to release. It is the same film which was earlier tilted as Rangeen."

Looks like Purab's life is all set to become more colourful than ever!