Pranab Mukherjee's daughter hits out at sexual harasser on Facebook, police file FIR

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
sharmishthastoryfacebook_647_08131602215-1.jpg

President Pranab Mukherjee's daughter, politician Sharmistha Mukherjee, has spoken up about being repeatedly sexually harassed online by a man named Partha Mandal.
Sharing the details and screenshots of the lewd messages, Mukherjee, who is the chief spokesperson and In-charge Communication of DPCC, put up a Facebook post earlier today that read:
"This pervert Partha Mandal is sending me dirty sexual messages. My 1st reaction was to ignore & block him. But then I thought the silence wud encourage him to find other victims. Just blocking & reporting is not enough. I strongly feel such ppl shd be publicly exposed & humiliated. I'm posting screenshots of his profile & messages he sent me. I'm also tagging him. Pls share this post & tag this rat as a msg that these pervert acts will not be taken lightly."

untitled_081316021739-1.png

1_081316021739-1.jpg

The man, Partha Mandal, who hails from Naihati, West Bengal, has neither removed his tag from Mukherjee's post nor responded to it.
Police has filed an FIR on Sharmistha's complaint and said, "We'll act accordingly after verifying".
Sharmistha Mukherjee had earlier filed a complaint with the cyber cell of the Delhi police against the user who sent her lewd messages on Facebook.