Pooja Mishra slams Sonakshi Sinha, threatens media

Era

Prime VIP
8615336d-4da4-4960-960c-4dee3c26fe09wallpaper1.jpg

Pooja Mishra likes staying in the midst of controversies. If she can't find one, she simply creates it. Days after she was caught on camera assaulting the staff member of a hotel, she has now come out with a video of her own threatening action against media. On September 12, Pooja slapped a staff member at The Taj, Dwarka, New Delhi, after she was asked to settle her bill. In the video, she is seen shouting abuses at the man and slapping him. She also says, "How dare you try to touch me and my bag?"

In a video which she uploaded on Facebook, Pooja tells off news channels for airing the video, "Be wary that you are tampering with something that can cost you over Rs 1000 crore when you are slammed with a defamation case."

She had a message for the uploader(s) of the video too: "All I want to tell you is that it's a sad attempt at distracting me." She also termed them as cowards and asked, "Who put you in the judge's chair?"

In a separate post, Pooja also slammed and abused Sonakshi Sinha, "Y Sonakshi Sinha cud not fathom the truth.. Thus leaked a video of a case that's under subjudice along with ur partner Narang? All this worked 5 years back when u did black magic on me to usurp debang.."