Police arrested wrong guy, Shavez is innocent, claim relatives

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
ghaziabadsustainedghaziabadconfrontedhin-1.jpg

Shavez, one of the three arrested in the Bulandshahr gang rape, has a voter identity card in the name of Javed from Dehpa village near Pilkhuwa. He ran a kiosk selling ‘puri-sabji’ near his house till he was picked up by police the night after the incident.
His family claims the young man is surviving on a single kidney as it had to be taken out in an operation.
“Police came here in 4-5 vans and entered the house. Javed was sleeping and they asked him to come out. When his mother Famida resisted, she was trashed, which caused injuries on her mouth and head. She is bed-ridden now. Javed’s brother has been in jail 3-4 months back in connection with a cow slaughter incident and his father, Aas Mohammed, died two years back,” said Tayyaba, his sister.
“We don’t know Raees from Sutari in Bulandshahr or Jabar Singh (the two other accused arrested in connection with the Dostpur incident). My brother is implicated and police even don’t know his correct name. He is Javed Qureshi,” said Saleem, Javed’s cousin.

Javed is among 11 siblings,including three sisters who are married. Police claimed he was among the three persons who were arrested and sent to judicial custody in connection with the incident.
“We are tracing the crime history of these men. Jabar Singh, as far as I know, is involved in one robbery incident in Noida. I have asked the Bulandshahr officials about the remand. They said that they will be applying for it soon,” said Sujit Pandey, Inspector General of Police, Meerut Range.